to those "lucky" enough to have tickets

peasepud

No, I just dont subscribe to the school of thought that being caught on MOTD upset that we have gone down is a particularly heinous crime. We are always saying we dont give a fuck what the media think, they are out to get us anyway so I dont see why this should be any different

No, I just dont subscribe to the school of thought that being caught on MOTD upset that we have gone down is a particularly heinous crime. We are always saying we dont give a fuck what the media think, they are out to get us anyway so I dont see why this should be any different

This.

and a thousand makem websites have enough pictures to last a year.

Id rather we went down fighting (not literally) and the lads sung their hearts out for the club for an hour after the game has ended, that would give a much stronger image to the club and media than tears.

Id rather we went down fighting (not literally) and the lads sung their hearts out for the club for an hour after the game has ended, that would give a much stronger image to the club and media than tears.

So what?this is about us not them, They get relegated all the time its not like we'd have nothing to throw back at them. If something bad happens and people want to cry let them

So what?this is about us not them, They get relegated all the time its not like we'd have nothing to throw back at them. If something bad happens and people want to cry let them

True, or you could just man-up.

I agree. If people want to show their emotions let them.

Aye, well said.

Ultimately people will do/react as their feelings take them, so I wouldnt go as far as to say 'don't cry' because it's unrealistic-but obviously if the final whistle was followed by chorus after chorus in unison it'd be more of a two fingers up than lads with 'something in their eye' strewn everywhere.

Don't think it's Nazi ism at all fwiw; it's the only thing the fans themselves have any control over, so it's worth an ask. We've been let down by the club and the team all season (and beyond) meaning they're not worthy of the tears anyway in all honesty - so take pride in the one thing that all other clubs are envious of NUFC for.

True, or you could just man-up.

:lol:

Aye, that's what I meant to say.

This.

Had this song in me head all morning

Off down the coast for a glass of anaesthetic.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Don't know if this has been said elsewhere, but well done to the lads who hang down the banner 'Proud to be a Geordie - we'll support you ever more'. Cliched maybe, but reminded me why I will always support my club, and gave me something to look forward to.....

If you're a man you can cry publicly when your dog dies or when you lose the rest of your platoon in a war.

Any other time and you're a bitch lacking in even the most basic of self-respect.