Religion

peasepud

is it worth finding it?

If we all go to church on Sunday morning and say a little prayer, contemplate life for a while then pop a tenner in the roof fund will that help?

With that in mind heres ten seven things that if we do then luck and the gods may smile upon us.

* salute a single magpie, in fact theres a magpie sanctuary down in Sheffield, lets organise a coach trip down there and split them up into pairs (saluting each one individaully before it becomes part of a pair).

* Ladders - its unlucky to walk under them so..... I have a mate who owns a ladder company. The plan is to take all his stock down to Hull and position them outside the football ground. As they walk in they go under a ladder. Before that though we're going round all the cat shelters and collecting up all black cats, paths shall be crossed also.

* Its also lucky to catch falling leaves in Autumn so...... I propose one of us work on a time machine, it shouldnt be too difficult not wth the lunatics we have here. This one is technically foolproof too because (and heres the clever bit) it doesnt have to be built before tomorrow, anytime in the future will do as long as you go back to last October and catch 8 falling leaves, thus giving us 8 months of good luck. Oh and while you're there can you give Ashley a chinese burn?

* Still using the time machine, go back the the first of May and cut your hair, seems the moon was waxing then so thats a bit more towards the fund.

* Stick a horseshoe above your front door, at the same time lets go down and lightly tack them above all of the Villa players doors so the slight breeze of the door opening will loosen them and cause a minor head injury before the game.

* Mirrors, lots of them, as I said in another thread I have managed to obtain Mark Clattenburgs parking pass for tomorrow which entitles the holder to park in the players and directors carpark. If we go early and then lay down mirrors on the driveway then the Villa players will smash them on their way in, 7 years starting that day.

* Lucky rabbits feet - get out there, collect the rabbits up and get a foot each. 4 feet to a rabbit, theres 2133 of us here (not counting Douggy makes 2132) which means we just have to find 533 rabbits.

Piece of piss, now get out there and do them! :lol:

Check the signature man.

What song is that from Jonny! rings a bell

God by John Lennon.

Really should have known that haha! I actually figured it out the second i re-opened this thread! great song

Check the signature man.

God by John Lennon.

I don't beliieeeeve in Souness

*dun dun dun dun*

I don't belieeeve in Shepherd

*dun dun dun dun*

I don't beliieeeeve in Allardyce

*dun dun dun dun*

I don't belieeeeve in ASHLEY! ........

I just believe in me

Shearaa and me.... :lol:;)

Edited by Asprilla

Check the signature man.

God by John Lennon.

I don't beliieeeeve in Souness

*dun dun dun dun*

I don't belieeeve in Shepherd

*dun dun dun dun*

I don't beliieeeeve in Allardyce

*dun dun dun dun*

I don't belieeeeve in ASHLEY! ........

I just believe in me

Shearaa and me.... :lol::rolleyes:

;)

I shall spend the whole day on my B&W prayer mat facing towards SJP, dressed in my Brown Ale shirt, with the scarf given to me by me granda (who saw Hughie play!) round my neck reciting the halftime words of Joe Harvey in Budapest

"hit this lot and they'll collapse"

The time machine didn't work plus I don't think my iPod will ever work again after that and the RSPCA are coming round to discuss the rabbits :lol:

While we are being all superstitious - I nearly hit (and may have actually hit it) a Magpie that swooped down in front of my car the other day (at least I think it was a Magpie!). With 1 being for sorrow, does that mean I have metaphorically crushed sorrow? Or will sorrow now come back to haunt me? :lol:

While we are being all superstitious - I nearly hit (and may have actually hit it) a Magpie that swooped down in front of my car the other day (at least I think it was a Magpie!). With 1 being for sorrow, does that mean I have metaphorically crushed sorrow? Or will sorrow now come back to haunt me? :lol:

It means your the bastard that we will go after if we don't make it tommorrow, saving Ashleys ass. Lol.

Edited by BigChrisfgb