Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Game of thrones or mad men? Got both to watch sky set box. Never seen either so which one first? :)

Think you'll find mad men a bit dull. I loved it but I doubt it's for you.

Thrones or boardwalk if you ain't seen it.

Game of Thrones is shit imo. Mad Men is good but it takes some sticking with cos it's slow paced pretty much all the way through. I'm still watching Mad Men but have up on GoT in the second series.

Game of Thrones is shit imo. Mad Men is good but it takes some sticking with cos it's slow paced pretty much all the way through. I'm still watching Mad Men but have up on GoT in the second series.

You muppet man, game of thrones is mint. That's coming from someone that isn't a fan of the genre usually too

Madmen is quality too.

Game of thrones or mad men? Got both to watch sky set box. Never seen either so which one first? :)

GoT for thee, Lord Davide of Walkergate :good:

Anyone watching Fargo?... Billy Bob Thornton and Martin Freeman....soumds shite but its quirkily good...

It's rubbish. Nerdy fucking nonsense. Dragons and witchcraft ffs.

It's mint despite all that. Tyrion Lannister is one of the great tv characters.

Plus it beats any show ever on the cheb count.

The Woman Who Wasn't There. Documentary about a woman's 9/11 story about surviving the world trade centre while her husband died in the other building. She went on to become quite famous and a big player in the whole 9/11 survivor community.

Except she made it all up and it all unraveled when a NY Times reporter tries to do a story about her.

From One Second To The Next. A short film by Werner Herzog about people whose lives have been changed by people texting while driving. As you can imagine, there are no good news stories in this one. It's really well done, only half an hour long.

A depressing one to go to bed on though. Worth a watch, particularly if you do text while driving.

Game of Thrones went well off the boil in Season 3 until the second last episode. Currently in Season 4, one thing has happened and all the good characters have abandoned it. They want to go off in their own direction for Season 5 because sticking to the books is slowing it down to the point of tedium.

I'm enjoying Fargo so far, it's making me want to rewatch the filum.

Anyone seen the Good Wife? It's next on my to watch list. Though True Detective is also on standby, can't decide which to crack on with first.

And all this talk about about got is bull shit. There's already been a couple of pretty big things happen this season. They can't kill off half the leading actors every week.

Isn't the good wife already several series in?

Get True Detective out of the way first then give it a go.

every series so far on netxlix, i think.

i want to give TD a go but the first few episodes aren't on Sky anymore, which means a dodgy d/l.