Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people who should know better have been telling me about Suits but I still refuse to watch it.

I think I made it through the the first season. There's some outrageous squeesh on it but it's not enough to keep you watching.

Started Narcos the other day. I enjoyed the first episode, it definitely made me want to watch more. Wanted to finish Sons of Anarchy S2 first though, which we did last night, so should get through some more Narcos this weekend.

Still got the last couple episodes of This Is England to watch too, I'm about 3 behind on Masterchef Australia and I haven't seen the most recent Only Connect yet either. Loads of catching up to do.

Edited by Jill

I'm surprised I liked it actually, it didn't sound like something I'd usually go for. I've forced myself to broaden my horizons though since I discovered Peaky Blinders was actually really good when I assumed from the description that I would hate it.

I'm surprised I liked it actually, it didn't sound like something I'd usually go for. I've forced myself to broaden my horizons though since I discovered Peaky Blinders was actually really good when I assumed from the description that I would hate it.

I agree on both counts.

Just watching that Rooney documentary. Makes you remember how exciting he was when he first broke through. Totally different player to now. Same story as Owen. Teenage sensation burnt out at the highest level by the time they hit late 20s