Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Don't worry, the universe has been balanced by them producing this absolute turd.

That’s preposterous, like they have fucking offices in Australia,  offices are for civilised countries who have dispensed with the tache and mullet combo.

• Haha 2

Just now, Toonpack said:

That’s preposterous, like they have fucking offices in Australia,  offices are for civilised countries who have dispensed with the tache and mullet combo.

That's Melbourne.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

In retrospect it’s not suitable for those with the attention span of a goldfish tbh.

Possibly, I personally found it not to be suitable for anyone not wanting the absolute tits bored off them. 

I’ve been watching Kaos on Netflix at the behest of Mrs. F. 

It’s ok tbf. 

Everyone is apparently jizzing over Jeff Goldblum as Zeus, but it’s just another example of Jeff Goldblum playing Jeff Goldblum. 
The real scene stealer in the show is Stephen Dillane as Prometheus. Some great comic chops. 

Hopefully it’s a one-and-done effort after these 8 episodes, but it’ll very probably overstay its novelty and drag on for 4-5 series as they go through the entire mythology. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

My lass had it on so I was sort of background watching it and it was a significant upgrade on her usual kaka. 

Opposite for me. Watched one episode, but predictably didn't fit Mrs Rent's usual criteria that its some detective BS and/or has to have aired on terrestrial TV. I thought it was okay but can't be arsed to watch the rest on my own. Got to say though in general Netflix is pretty gash nowadays with very little I want to watch. It's probably my most expensive service too so will probably get rid of it, along with Disney plus which is terrible. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Don't read all of this article cos there's stuff in there that you should find out just by watching. I posted it cos I knew it had had a good rating. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Quite an old show but absolutely loving Boston Legal.

The top drawer blart doesn't do any harm either.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Possibly, I personally found it not to be suitable for anyone not wanting the absolute tits bored off them. 

Well Mr King did say it was for the "thinking man".

Silo books excellent btw.