Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

48 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I think that's the character more so than the actor. He's meant to be an emotionless, genius detective who is also a 6'5 wall of pure muscle.

That's not to say he's a great actor mind, but definitely better than he shows in Reacher (even though I loved the first two seasons).

I watched an episode baked once, and I just kept turning to my lass and going "Is there meant to be something wrong with him?" :lol:

I couldn't get over the way he was behaving and talking to people. 

She put if off in the end cos I was getting on her tits so much. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I watched an episode baked once, and I just kept turning to my lass and going "Is there meant to be something wrong with him?" :lol:

I couldn't get over the way he was behaving and talking to people. 

She put if off in the end cos I was getting on her tits so much. 

And the removal companies in the North East start clearing their schedule.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

I think that's the character more so than the actor. He's meant to be an emotionless, genius detective who is also a 6'5 wall of pure muscle.

That's not to say he's a great actor mind, but definitely better than he shows in Reacher (even though I loved the first two seasons).

Aye, his performance in the Wedding Ringer was Oscar worthy.

creature of habit

new series of colin from accounts is v good. i had no idea australians could produce such good tv - let alone tv this funny and moving. it's like ricky gervais's early work, but possibly even better 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

new series of colin from accounts is v good. i had no idea australians could produce such good tv - let alone tv this funny and moving. it's like ricky gervais's early work, but possibly even better 

Of course it's better, Ricky Gervais isn't in it.

Last King of the Cross about organised crime/nightclubs in Sydney red light suburb Kings Cross. Even it is funnier than Ricky Gervais and it's a titty filled crime drama.

On 12/09/2024 at 10:25, Dr Gloom said:

Haven’t seen it yet but I really liked the first series

• Like 1

Into The Fire

Take Care of Maya

Both good documentaries on Netflix. The first about a girl that goes missing (but it's about lots more than that), and the second about a family where their daughter gets an unusual medical condition and horrible things ensue. 

On 14/09/2024 at 20:10, ewerk said:

You’ve clearly never seen Bluey.

On the subject of our national treasure Bluey, his dad is voiced by the lead singer of 90s Brisvegas indie band, Custard.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Those two both sound, in title and subject matter, like the kind of made-for-tv shite that you’d catch your mam bawling her eyes out over if you skived off school for the day. :lol:

A TERRIBLE take. They're both fairly fucking harrowing though so it might set you off bawling.

I know most of you lot have cancelled your licence fees cos the BBC is full of fake lefty news, but for those that haven't the Flintoff Field of Dreams thing is a canny watch. 

Be warned though there is an asylum seeker on it, so if you haven't cancelled your licence fees yet, this might push you over the edge. 

46 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I know most of you lot have cancelled your licence fees cos the BBC is full of fake lefty news, but for those that haven't the Flintoff Field of Dreams thing is a canny watch. 

Be warned though there is an asylum seeker on it, so if you haven't cancelled your licence fees yet, this might push you over the edge. 

You know the lad Umar with the prominent birth mark on his face? I’m not sure if he’s in season two as I’m just about to start watching it. He was killed in a car crash the other day. :( 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

You know the lad Umar with the prominent birth mark on his face? I’m not sure if he’s in season two as I’m just about to start watching it. He was killed in a car crash the other day. :( 

Ah fuck that's really sad. I'm just one episode in to S2 atm. I almost didn't want to watch S2 cos I didn't want to see all the stuff with his crash and that. That's tragic about that young lad though. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

You aren't even talking about the proper Bluey.

I used to love this program back in the day, even had a fan club where we used to meet up in a pub in Liverpool every couple of months to discuss the great man Lucky Grills

rPfwUuwwKDzMeBGV4npXNwNCvAA.jpg

People on here seem to get upset when we reference the 70s for some reason, so it's the new Bluey or nothing.

A bunch of comedians called the D Gen overdubbed a bunch of Lucky Grills "Bluey" scenes and renamed it Bargearse if you want to relive some of your fan club days @spongebob toonpants

34 minutes ago, sammynb said:

People on here seem to get upset when we reference the 70s for some reason, so it's the new Bluey or nothing.

A bunch of comedians called the D Gen overdubbed a bunch of Lucky Grills "Bluey" scenes and renamed it Bargearse if you want to relive some of your fan club days @spongebob toonpants

Fantastic 

• Like 1