Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I saw the amazing lizard escape on Twitter so made my 3 year old watch the whole show.

All was going well until several baby lizards were caught and eaten by snakes, one eaten head first, before the bit that I had seen where one of them manages to outrun them.

Devastated! Floods of tears.  The wife giving me daggers.  All I could say was "that's the food chain son, you don't want the snakes to starve."

I wanted the snakes to starve.

My lass and I started watching that Dark Angel about the mackem serial killer Mary Ann Cotton. After about 10 minutes in we had to stop it was that bad. The acting was wooden but you could hardly blame the cast given the script. There were bits along the lines of "Hurry up and finish ya stottie, pet". Everything looked immaculate considering the squalor they were (presumably) supposed to be living in too. There was this scene down the pub where it looked like they'd just filmed it in the local John Barras. It was absolutely gash

Watched that Amanda Nox documentary on Netflix. I don't think that she did it like.

The media circus/that Daily Mail 'journalist' was totally shameful like.

I also thought that Italian prosecutors was an absolute fool.

Watched that Amanda Nox documentary on Netflix. I don't think that she did it like.

The media circus/that Daily Mail 'journalist' was totally shameful like.

I also thought that Italian prosecutors was an absolute fool.

Aye, pretty much on board with all of that. There's no way that she did it, but fuck me she is a weird cunt and she did herself no favours during the investigation.

Posted about that Mail journalist on here the other day. What a fucking creep.

Aye, pretty much on board with all of that. There's no way that she did it, but fuck me she is a weird cunt and she did herself no favours during the investigation.

Posted about that Mail journalist on here the other day. What a fucking creep.

I'm not convinced that she did do it. I'm also not convinced that she didn't do it. I don't know who killed Meredith.

The DM reporter was obviously a knob who cared more about the size of the headline than whether any of it was true. He was also too stupid to realise that he was coming across as a complete bellend.

The prosecutor came across as a right know it all. He seemed to have the entire minute by minute planned out in his head and did not consider for a moment that he may be wrong.

As for the only guy to be convicted, why would you murder her and then leave a floater in the bowl?

Aye. Pissed myself when he got his pipe out. Telling her that she has AIDs was shameful as well.

Agree with the above. I don't think she did it and there is no way her drip of a boyfriend was involved as well. He would have cracked.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Very late to the party but I've just started watching Luther. It's a bit cheesy at times but it's pretty slick and entertaining enough (not unlike Ray Donovan in that regard). The acting's canny as well.

Very late to the party but I've just started watching Luther. It's a bit cheesy at times but it's pretty slick and entertaining enough (not unlike Ray Donovan in that regard). The acting's canny as well.

Second that.

Me and Mrs P really enjoyed it.....She enjoyed it a little too much perhaps...

Have you got onto his new podcast yet, @@Howay?

I was actually going to try the first one today after you mentioned it the other week. I'd been listening to the "end of the world" podcast Rogan did about the election with a bunch of comedians, while Burr was on form Rogan was fucking unbearable on it as he's prone to be some times so I'll sack that off and try Burress' one.