Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst is well worth a watch.

If you haven't all jumped on this, you are bigger bellends than I thought. Final episode is this Sunday in the US and I'm furious about having to wait for it.

If you haven't all jumped on this, you are bigger bellends than I thought. Final episode is this Sunday in the US and I'm furious about having to wait for it.

Hey fuckwits. This is even better than the Mindy Project.

Just finished the final series of Boardwalk Empire. Not really sure what to watch now. Got Season 2 of Lillyhammer. Season 1 was a good laugh but not really in the same league as something like Boardwalk.

It was fairly decent TV. The 'confession' isn't so much a smoking gun as part of the ramblings of a mad man as he takes a piss. There's no doubt that he's guilty as hell of all three murders but I'm not sure how much his mis-speaking will add to the case.

To follow what you said about Alex and his electronica reccomends, you're still on a red card/suspension from me for touting that Girls atrocity.

(At Gemmill obviously)

Edited by NJS

It was fairly decent TV. The 'confession' isn't so much a smoking gun as part of the ramblings of a mad man as he takes a piss. There's no doubt that he's guilty as hell of all three murders but I'm not sure how much his mis-speaking will add to the case.

I think he'll end up getting away with it again cos handwriting, which is now the key evidence, is not usually enough to win a case. Have you actually watched the rest of it btw? Cos it was a lot better than fairly decent.

He blatantly killed the lot of them though.

Babylon 5 actually - Buffy is top 10 admittedly.

(I should learn to quote really to stop Ewerk's interjections making me look daft).

Edited by NJS

Aye, watched it all. Fairly decent is the official verdict. You're going into it from a very low base which explains your school girl like enthusiasm for a six part documentary.

To follow what you said about Alex and his electronica reccomends, you're still on a red card/suspension from me for touting that Girls atrocity.

(At Gemmill obviously)

How lad, it's Chez who recommends Gemmill the dog turds in that thread, I'll have you know.