Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Haven't seen the second episode of Fargo, but thought the first was very good. Freeman was good - I was prepared to be cringing at his accent, but it was spot on, and Thornton was quality. Looking forward to the rest of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Storyville - blackfish the whale that killed.

On BBC iplayer.

About the killer whales in places like seaworld who have killed humans probably due to the nature of their cruel existence. Fascinating watch and seaworld slaughtered by ex employees and this documentary. Blatantly lying about deaths amongst other things. Watch this and you'd never go to one of their shows.

So 24!

If you're a Jack Bauer fan you'll probably enjoy it.

It's a bit like going to see you're favourite band who are knocking on a bit and are doing their greatest hits tour.

It's a low budget version of the original series and all the usual plot signposts are there, but I'm happy.

Aye 24 man, fucking hell. :lol: I stopped watching partway through season 3 when it became apparent that it was gonna be identical every season. Even a few years off hasn't given them pause to rethink the formula - all the same shit is in place.

I've been watching that welsh show Hinterland the last couple of days. The storylines aren't the most exciting (lots of farming, unsurprisingly) but it's quite well acted and shot so I think it's worth a watch. I'm amazed it kept my interest mind since the episodes are about 1 hour 45 minutes and I don't usually have the attention span for anything over an hour, I have been in the mood for watching new shows though and it's nice to see a decent British one.

Aye 24 man, fucking hell. :lol: I stopped watching partway through season 3 when it became apparent that it was gonna be identical every season. Even a few years off hasn't given them pause to rethink the formula - all the same shit is in place.

Aye, I just got tired of seemingly everyone working against him on everything. When he finally did persuade someone to help him their boss would come along and fuck that right up.

I gave up after his daughter got caught in a bear trap. Ridiculous

:lol: Aye her story lines were annoying, every bloke going wanted to rape/kidnap her. Johnny Drama trying to keep her in an underground bunker so he could hang out with her was bizarre in all.

:lol: Aye her story lines were annoying, every bloke going wanted to rape/kidnap her. Johnny Drama trying to keep her in an underground bunker so he could hang out with her was bizarre in all.

In fairness though...

Elisha-Cuthbert-46-8A37UXWRLS-1024x768.j