Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

HOC spoiler

After watching a few more episodes it's moving on so much more quickly now that the moaning bint is out of the way, pretty much the opposite to what Homeland did. Excellent decision.

Forgot to pay my mobile bill so had no phone Internet for two days which lead to me finally getting stuck in two West Wing for the 2nd but possible 3rd run.

As you know I have a shit memory which is great when it comes to re-runs.

I have to say the ONLY thing I can compare West Wing to is Newcastle under Keegan. Yes I might get excited by the odd new thing, but nothing, NOTHING is really ever going to compare to Jed, Leo, Toby, Josh, Sam, CJ, Charlie, Donna and Mrs what's her name lavington????

Oh it's going to be a great spring in the CT taxi.

Anyone who hasn't watched this at least once.......WTF!

Fuck me West Wing is such a class act. If it was food it would be French.

This is my third run through and once again I am loving every minute of every episode.

Has anything ever come close to competing?

If you haven't watched it at all, WHY THE FUCK NOT?

If you've only watched it once, YOU ARROGANT FUCK, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU TOOK IT SLL IN THE FIRST TIME ROUND?

If like me you are on the third watch well BROTHER, YOU THE MAN.

Been watching this mostly while at work and so many episodes leave me watery eyed it's getting a bit embarrassing.

Just finished episode 22, season two, the finale, Mrs L bows out, cathedral funeral etc. Simply superb.

A bit like Keegan at Newcastle, it's rare in life that you get a great show, great cast and great script. This show has it all. Get it watched or watched again.

Fuck me West Wing is such a class act. If it was food it would be French.

This is my third run through and once again I am loving every minute of every episode.

Has anything ever come close to competing?

If you haven't watched it at all, WHY THE FUCK NOT?

If you've only watched it once, YOU ARROGANT FUCK, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU TOOK IT SLL IN THE FIRST TIME ROUND?

If like me you are on the third watch well BROTHER, YOU THE MAN.

Been watching this mostly while at work and so many episodes leave me watery eyed it's getting a bit embarrassing.

Just finished episode 22, season two, the finale, Mrs L bows out, cathedral funeral etc. Simply superb.

A bit like Keegan at Newcastle, it's rare in life that you get a great show, great cast and great script. This show has it all. Get it watched or watched again.

I know there are possibly millions of people this applies to, especially in the US, but it always narked me that a man as intelligent as Bartlet was so religious. At least in two cathedrals he told him to fuck off.