Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Just watching "Don't Look Down" on C4 , about some kid from Southampton who climbs big cranes.

I'll be amazed if some daft tit doesn't kill themselves within the next few weeks/months, trying to replicate it.

I Tivo'd it. Turned it on for 30 seconds and some tit was getting the (reluctant) reporter to hold him by one hand over the side of a building he had his feet planted on the side of. I couldn't handle the ridiculousness of either of them being so stupid, shit my pants and had to turn it off.

I Tivo'd it.  Turned it on for 30 seconds and some tit was getting the (reluctant) reporter to hold him by one hand over the side of a building he had his feet planted on the side of.  I couldn't handle the ridiculousness of either of them being so stupid, shit my pants and had to turn it off.

Just made it about 20 minutes in before my stomach gave up :lol:

Mad bastards and quite surprised Channel four aired that.

Daughters just got home from work (junior school) and the kids were talking to her about it. What parent in their right mind let's a kid watch that.

Started watching Black Sails, a Starz Original about pirates and that and really enjoying it so far. Proper pirates as well, not your Disney fare. Radgies getting stabbed and mutinies and all sorts.

Going to wait for True Detective to finish for the season then get them all downloaded since I've got a feeling it'll be a binge watch waiting to happen.

Is anyone watching Archer btw? :lol: The sort of ridiculous premise that you know they'll handle well.

Parks and Rec has definitely lost some of its magic this year after the highs of Seasons 3-5 but the characters are so well defined and the chemistry between the cast is so good that I'll watch it up until the end anyway.

American telly: still dead good.

Utter bilge, isn't it?

This looks interesting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b039086d

Absolutely mental that the blokes been inside, in solitary, for seven years just for going in the nip.

Aye :lol: our lass tried to get me to watch episode two last night.... 10 minutes in man (i was going to post the suicide thing here but that smiley box doesnt seem to work any more)

It seems to have lots of people whose only claim to acting is playing a murder victim in criminal minds or something.

He sounds like a bit of a twat tbh.

:lol:

I don't doubt that he is, but seven years solitary for going naked?

Sounds a bit extreme to say the least.

I'd suggest that a bit of psychiatric counselling would've been more useful, and even if he didn't need it when he went in, he'll most certainly need it now.

Is society that scared of a wrinkled cock that we need to lock this guy up?

Bought the entire series boxset of The Sopranos a few months ago after having managed to somehow miss it when it was on the television. Watched the last episode last night. What am I going to do now, man!? :panic: