Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Not sure its quite as black and white as that. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer so he knew he was going to die and perhaps lost a bit of fear as he went further and further into the drug world. I quite like how its evolved although he is losing the humanity touch in the latest serious.

One of my main problems with it is that he's suddenly turned from a guy that you were rooting for into a complete dickhead in a relatively short period of time. It doesn't look like they're going to be able to convincingly turn that around in just eight episodes.

Not sure its quite as black and white as that. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer so he knew he was going to die and perhaps lost a bit of fear as he went further and further into the drug world. I quite like how its evolved although he is losing the humanity touch in the latest serious.

I love it, but I don't buy it. It's been on for 5 years, but the timeline of theshow is still within 12 months of the day he found out he had cancer. His fast track from dorky teacher to.....what he has become is beyond belief. There has been nothing in his past that would suggest he would have been remotely capable of the about turn he took.

When you found out he had poisoned that kid Jessie was shacked up with it was the most amazing turn. One of the biggest chills down my spine of any series. But howay....in the cold light of day, I'm not having that.

One of my main problems with it is that he's suddenly turned from a guy that you were rooting for into a complete dickhead in a relatively short period of time. It doesn't look like they're going to be able to convincingly turn that around in just eight episodes.

it's looking like it's going to end in tears, which i think is the natural conclusion given walt's story arch. it would be a shame if it went all hollywood and they ended up living happy ever after.

I'm guessing he'll be forced to take out Hank in the last batch of episodes...maybe Marie too...he'll lose his family, but get the big pay-day. Happy ending if you like bad-ass Walter. Sad if you like pussy Walter....which no-one does.

Either that or Hank will kill him. Proper ending with no chance of a return.

...but then we'll get HANK SCHRADER - DEA - the spin off series with the best character from the show.

Finished the first series of Breaking Bad this morning. Thought it wasn't going to be my thing at first but I suppose the fact that I got up early this morning to watch the last episode before work suggests that it's gripped me.

I should have the second series downloaded for me when I get in tonight.

Finished the first series of Breaking Bad this morning. Thought it wasn't going to be my thing at first but I suppose the fact that I got up early this morning to watch the last episode before work suggests that it's gripped me.

I should have the second series downloaded for me when I get in tonight.

lucky man. the next couple of seasons are quality

lucky man. the next couple of seasons are quality

Well if I stick to the pace I'm currently at I should have finished season 3 by the weekend. Although I've got five or six films I want to get watched too. And I'm getting hopelessly addicted to Pointless at the minute too!

Well if I stick to the pace I'm currently at I should have finished season 3 by the weekend. Although I've got five or six films I want to get watched too. And I'm getting hopelessly addicted to Pointless at the minute too!

Ive done the Sopranos one to six in only a few weeks. Got about 6 episodes to go so Im trying to restrict viewing and savour them. (Its not working) :lol:

It took me a good couple of months to do the whole 9 seasons of the x files but I'm single now so I'm getting through stuff much quicker these days :D

I remember when I first met my wife I suggested that and to be fair she sat through all 9 seasons so I ended up marrying her, funniy thing is she won't sit through them again now.