Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

thinking of checking out "Cold feet" with helen baxendale. ( You know, the milfy lass who I imagine catmag looks similar too :) )

Is it any good, worth a watch?

Haven't seen it. She's older than me mind :razz:

The worst is the eternal use of Michael off Partridge / Brittas doing every advert going in his terrible 'Geordie' . Same when he did that Pete vs Life.

He's currently rolling it out on adverts for the Sun on tv. DECADES of living he's made on that fuckin accent ! Shocking man .

Watched 15mins of Red Dwarf Back to earth last night, it was poor, very poor. They have 'Red Dwarf X' coming out in October so thought I would watch that, now I am in two minds.

Back to Earth was dreadful imo. I loved the first 5 or 6 series but then it went downhill really quickly.

True Blood. dunno if Ive already said in here but Im loving it. The 5th season has just finished in the US but I got 1~5 on a USB. Im half way through the 4th. Cracking stuff like if you like light hearted Vampire stuff. (I say light hearted but theres plenty of exploding Vamps, burning skin and fucking ;) )

• 2 weeks later...