Steven Taylor

Marko

I'd love to believe Shearer could lead Ashley in a new direction. I'm not convinced it'll pan out that way though as I still don't trust Ashley at all.

Nothing would be better for the club than for Ashley to back his manager properly and let Shearer and Dowie get on with it, and I'd love to see it happen. I'll be amazed if that is what happens, however.

Best thing is still we stay up (no shit?) and Ashley sells.

I think thats the only way things can improve with regards the club. Its pretty obvious ashley doesnt want to spend any more money then he has to, and for us to be competing in the top half of the premiership in the future we need to spend big and wisely.

I dread/ cant wait to see whats gonna happen !

We'll spend at least £12m. Derek says:

“There is £8m there (from January transfers) and it will be spent in the summer, as will the next instalment (£4m) for James Milner. Mike isn’t afraid to spend money out of his own pocket either."

So buy your season tickets NOW!!

I'm 100% convinced :rolleyes:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically he's the kind of blood and guts player perfectly suited to a low quality, high octane relegation scrap.

...unlike Coloccini.

you underestimate Taylor mate

Guest alex
Basically he's the kind of blood and guts player perfectly suited to a low quality, high octane relegation scrap.

...unlike Coloccini.

In a nutshell.