I hate you

shakermaker

i dont post too much on here,buti'lll often log on to see whats just been put on,perhaps make a reply or two,then i get hooked int arcade,just one more game.....TWATS.

.......and i'm crap at them all!!!!!!

Edited by shakermaker

I thought I had a decent lead on the cricket until I saw maggiespaws' efforts at Broken Words....  ;)

51033[/snapback]

And i thought Gemmill had a decent score in cricket that i wouldnt ever get to but now you have added 50 runs to that i have given up! :lol:

Yahtzee champion after only 2 attempts.  ;)

51081[/snapback]

On this stupid version you cant get Yahtzee twice otherwise i would have slaughtered your score!!!

51122[/snapback]

Ditto, I've had a few games where I've gotten 2 yahtzees.

Edited by Bizza

I thought I had a decent lead on the cricket until I saw maggiespaws' efforts at Broken Words....  ;)

51033[/snapback]

And i thought Gemmill had a decent score in cricket that i wouldnt ever get to but now you have added 50 runs to that i have given up! B)

51168[/snapback]

Ah, but come on, you still have the motivational factor that is "beating Gemmill". That's gotta be worth something. :lol:

51033[/snapback]

And i thought Gemmill had a decent score in cricket that i wouldnt ever get to but now you have added 50 runs to that i have given up! B)

51168[/snapback]

Ah, but come on, you still have the motivational factor that is "beating Gemmill". That's gotta be worth something. :lol:

51273[/snapback]

Is this with metal pipes, or wooden clubs or what? Or do you get a choice of people you'd wish to do the beating for you?

Or.. wait.... have I misunderstood the meaning of your sentence....???? ... oops.. :blush:

Fishy is pure evil  ;)

51090[/snapback]

You Better mean the game young man or I'll rip out your lung, and replace it with lungfish, which despite their names aren't lungs at all.... they're fish!

so.... watch it!

Scores can be reset you know people.... ;)

Actually on a serious note, they probably will before long just so that it keeps the interest going. May look to see if I can implement a 'hall of fame' somehow so that we can retain the old scores elsewhere for historic reasons...

Scores can be reset you know people.... ;)

Actually on a serious note, they probably will before long just so that it keeps the interest going. May look to see if I can implement a 'hall of fame' somehow so that we can retain the old scores elsewhere for historic reasons...

51362[/snapback]

On a vaguely related note, Mini Golf doesn't seem to be accorded the same status as the other games, in terms of turning up on your high-score list when you click on your name in the arcade and the like.

Not that I have a vested interest in its due recognition, obviously... :lol:

On a vaguely related note, Mini Golf doesn't seem to be accorded the same status as the other games, in terms of turning up on your high-score list when you click on your name in the arcade and the like.

Not that I have a vested interest in its due recognition, obviously...  :lol:

51364[/snapback]

22?

;)

I was pissed when i never got a trophy, but that kind of score deserves recognition.