Use the bloody bin !!

MattM4

How many times ive found myself saying those words in the last few years.

What is it with so many "youths" it seems around England! Just drinking their drink, eating their food, opening their packet of stikers and then just chucking the litter in the middle of the pavement.

gets on my nerves especially when there's a bin litteraly 2 yards away, or when it's a kid who's like under 12 :o

More often than not I just shut up and go my way, but the latest altercation was today

as I was walking in town (Portsmouth), this guy in a group of 3-4, chucked his plastic fanta bottle against a wall, bounced off it and landed right in front. So I kicked it in their direction, it hit the guy in the legs, and as I walked past them said "use the the bloody bin, its just there", pointing to the bin 3 yards away. Haha :o

Was rather funny actually. But i find this quite sad. Just a detail that is part of a much larger problem.

end of semi-rant

How many times ive found myself saying those words in the last few years.

What is it with so many "youths" it seems around England! Just drinking their drink, eating their food, opening their packet of stikers and then just chucking the litter in the middle of the pavement.

gets on my nerves especially when there's a bin litteraly 2 yards away, or when it's a kid who's like under 12  :o

More often than not I just shut up and go my way, but the latest altercation was today

as I was walking in town, this guy in a group of 3-4, chucked his plastic fanta bottle against a wall, bounced off it and landed right in front. So I kicked it in their direction, it hit the guy in the legs, and as I walked past them said "use the the bloody bin, its just there", pointing to the bin 3 yards away. Haha  :o

Was rather funny actually. But i find this quite sad. Just a detail that is part of a much larger problem.

end of semi-rant

50940[/snapback]

Agree. Newcastle is just one big litter bin. Look at the pavements - they are covered in chewing gum and spit. Just one of the antisocial problems we have though, we need to introduce a zero tolerance policy and enforce it, but we won't. :o

p.s. Matt, with you in Pompey, me in Southampton and Craig in Basingstoke we need to get a southern piss up organised. You're just in Portsmouth studying aren't you Matt, when are you back to France? I'm only here until February, we need to organise around Craig probably, damn these responsible people with families.

Anyway, would you be up for it?

at a stag doo in chester in the summer,been drinking through the afternoon,walking from bar to bar,when a stroppy poncy teen through his mcburgerchicken box away...one of our number picked it up and ran after him "sorry mate,you droppped this" he with his 4 mates "yeah ...and"...then the 4 of us strolled up,my mate said"listen,i dont want to live in your rubbish,so it goes in the bin or you do?"...guess what happened ?

Edited by shakermaker

You know you're getting old when you start complaining about littering. It's a sodding disgrace.

I don't mind poo though. Perfectly natural. What isn't natural is the supposedly superior species (humans) running round after dogs picking their shit up. Visiting aliens would think dogs had us enslaved.

p.s. Matt, with you in Pompey, me in Southampton and Craig in Basingstoke we need to get a southern piss up organised. You're just in Portsmouth studying aren't you Matt, when are you back to France? I'm only here until February, we need to organise around Craig probably, damn these responsible people with families.

51000[/snapback]

Sounds like a right old knee's up :o

at a stag doo in chester in the summer,been drinking through the afternoon,walking from bar to bar,when a stroppy poncy teen through his mcburgerchicken box away...one of our number picked it up and ran after him "sorry mate,you droppped this" he with his 4 mates "yeah ...and"...then the 4 of us strolled up,my mate said"listen,i dont want to live in your rubbish,so it goes in the bin or you do?"...guess what happened ?

51022[/snapback]

If I had to choose between living with litter or living with bullies, i'd choose litter.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

51022[/snapback]

He took you to the nearest men's public toilets and gagged you with the empty box then buggered you silly

:o

When I lived in Manc I was getting out the car when two charva lasses threw an empty Celebrations chocolate box on my front lawn in front of me. I was furious and shouted after them "Errrrr, you've dropped something, are you coming back to pick it up?" One of them turned around and went "Nah" and kept on walking.

I didn't really know what to say after that. :o:o

I was in Whitby one day, walking along the pier, and this kid who must've been about 12 or 13 stood NEXT TO A BIN and THREW HIS COKE CAN OUT TO SEA.

He did it on purpose, just because he wanted to. He even tried to get his mother to watch, but she was ignoring him so never even knew he did it.

I was so fuckin ridiculously mad at him I wanted to damn well throw him in after it. ARGH. Stupid idiot child. If you wanna chuck something into the sea, throw a stone or something, not some frickin' metal.

[/probably disproportionate anger]

You know you're getting old when you start complaining about littering.  It's a sodding disgrace.

I don't mind poo though.  Perfectly natural.  What isn't natural is the supposedly superior species (humans) running round after dogs picking their shit up.  Visiting aliens would think dogs had us enslaved.

51049[/snapback]

So litter pisses you off but you don't mind owners letting their dogs shit on the pavement? Er, right.

You know you're getting old when you start complaining about littering.  It's a sodding disgrace.

I don't mind poo though.  Perfectly natural.  What isn't natural is the supposedly superior species (humans) running round after dogs picking their shit up.  Visiting aliens would think dogs had us enslaved.

51049[/snapback]

So litter pisses you off but you don't mind owners letting their dogs shit on the pavement? Er, right.

51400[/snapback]

Natural fertilisation.

51049[/snapback]

51400[/snapback]

Natural fertilisation.

51402[/snapback]

Oh look, I've just stood in some natural fertiliser, great!

;)

I was in Whitby one day, walking along the pier, and this kid who must've been about 12 or 13 stood NEXT TO A BIN and THREW HIS COKE CAN OUT TO SEA.

He did it on purpose, just because he wanted to.  He even tried to get his mother to watch, but she was ignoring him so never even knew he did it.

I was so fuckin ridiculously mad at him I wanted to damn well throw him in after it.  ARGH.  Stupid idiot child.  If you wanna chuck something into the sea, throw a stone or something, not some frickin' metal.

[/probably disproportionate anger]

51366[/snapback]

In fairness, that sounds like a kid who wanted to see his can float, or something.

Now if the mother had been more responsible and made him watch her disembowel a swan with that can, things could have been very different.

51000[/snapback]

thats right yeah. I'll be going back to Bordeaux in February.

If things can get organised I'd be glad to have a get together of course ;)

This is one thing that winds me up like. When you see some fucking knuckle dragger, with his hair stuck onto his spotty forehead with gel, unwrap something and just hoy the wrapper on the floor without giving it a second thought. Twat.

This is one thing that winds me up like.  When you see some fucking knuckle dragger, with his hair stuck onto his spotty forehead with gel, unwrap something and just hoy the wrapper on the floor without giving it a second thought.  Twat.

51473[/snapback]

i do find it fascinating how normal and totally acceptable they seem to think it is.