Boro vs Man Utd

Chaser

Chelsea and Jose must be pissing themselves laughing these days as they watch manu and the arse struggle to get anywhere near them!

Manu/arse have rarely if ever been good enough in europe against the best but they used to stroll the prem, now they are struggling in that as well by their standards, and its most amusing!!!

Surely has to give us hope this weekend seeing Charlton, Spurs, Arsenal & Man U dropping points. I think we'll eventually reel in West Ham, Wigan and the like, so if we keep within touching distance of the above clubs (win tomorrow and we're just 5 behind Spurs), who knows?

Surely has to give us hope this weekend seeing Charlton, Spurs, Arsenal & Man U dropping points...

... I think we'll eventually reel in Wigan

50996[/snapback]

How are we going to reel in Wigan?

How the fuck are they sitting second? And they have a game in hand!

Surely has to give us hope this weekend seeing Charlton, Spurs, Arsenal & Man U dropping points...

... I think we'll eventually reel in Wigan

50996[/snapback]

How are we going to reel in Wigan?

How the fuck are they sitting second? And they have a game in hand!

51002[/snapback]

well i predicted a good finish for the hammers and wigan at the start of the season so you should all bask in my glory knowing that i am worthy. :o :o

It was the worst Manu performance I have seen for years. They had no clue what hit them.

Van Der Sar could have saved the first goal.

Rio has been crap this season last night summed it all up for him.

Big crisis if you ask me.

It was the worst Manu performance I have seen for years. They had no clue what hit them.

Van Der Sar could have saved the first goal.

Rio has been crap this season last night summed it all up for him.

Big crisis if you ask me.

51039[/snapback]

Rio Ferdinand is an absolute tool.

£100k+ a week?

Excellent business ManU, very good.

Overrated.

Chelsea and Jose must be pissing themselves laughing these days as they watch manu and the arse struggle to get anywhere near them!

Manu/arse have rarely if ever been good enough in europe against the best but they used to stroll the prem, now they are struggling in that as well by their standards, and its most amusing!!!

50964[/snapback]

Have been thinking for a couple of weeks now that had it not been for Chewsee's billionaire, this season could well have been one of the best for years.

50964[/snapback]

Have been thinking for a couple of weeks now that had it not been for Chewsee's billionaire, this season could well have been one of the best for years.

51167[/snapback]

Aside from the title, which is already Chelsea's this will possibly be the hardest season ever to predict who will finish where. Though their is still the likelyhood that manu/arse will scrape their way into the top 4 as ususal, but if ever there was a season when they mightn't this is it.

The problem that is spoiling it from being a great, open and exciting season is that by and large there is some shite fotball being played, far too many dull, negative teams and tactics.