Spoony

Holden McGroin

Spoony is at his worst on 606 when someone who supports a team outside of the Premiership rings in. Half the time he doesn't even know what division they're in, never mind where they are in the table or what sort of season they're having.

aye - he gets the programmes no-one else wants - first thing on Saturday, 606 when there is bugger all happening

you never get the feeling he's at all interested in what people actually SAY - he should take lessons from McEnroe

aye - he gets the programmes no-one else wants - first thing on Saturday, 606 when there is bugger all happening

you never get the feeling he's at all interested in what people actually SAY - he should take lessons from McEnroe

It's usually Alan Green on Saturday isn't it? Spoony will do the Sunday and/or Wednesday.

He would have been up shit creek yesterday with no Premier League fixtures.

Spoony is at his worst on 606 when someone who supports a team outside of the Premiership rings in. Half the time he doesn't even know what division they're in, never mind where they are in the table or what sort of season they're having.

Exactly. If it didn't happen in the last ten years or its outside the Prem, he is fucking clueless.

I really believe he's a hold over from the days when the Gods at the Beeb said - "CHrist -all our Dj's are white - go forth butler, and find as a black person!" and thats what they got

He isn't any good, he isn't funny, and he's bloody annoying

Nearly 3 years on and that's still true, take a listen to that plank Reggie, if there's a more annoying show on the radio than him and that blonde bint I've yet to hear it.

I really believe he's a hold over from the days when the Gods at the Beeb said - "CHrist -all our Dj's are white - go forth butler, and find as a black person!" and thats what they got

He isn't any good, he isn't funny, and he's bloody annoying

Nearly 3 years on and that's still true, take a listen to that plank Reggie, if there's a more annoying show on the radio than him and that blonde bint I've yet to hear it.

I think Reggie's fairly canny meself like...

Jumie Fucking Cullum has now got himself a Jazz show on BBC Radio2 on Mondays at 11pm

That's going to ruin my late-evening Radio 2 listening.

Only OLD people listen to Radio 2 - or hairdressers...............