The Ashes

smoggeordie

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how gash is this australian attack? pure shite man. 439/3. pietersen on 149, colly 39.

why does punter keep spitting on his palms? aussie twat

His hands must reek. Fuck shaking hands at the end of the match.

650 declared and then bowl fuck out of them for the next 2 days!

Aye, can I please appeal for absolutely no mercy to be shown? Some sympathy being expressed by Gower/Atherton for Poontang because of his woefully inadequate bowlers. Good, they're fucking shit so lets have a laugh at smashing them everywhere. Australia wouldn't give you the steam off their piss back in the day, they'd hammer you for any weakness and are the vilest sore losers on the planet if things dont go for them, so get them battered please.

Aye, can I please appeal for absolutely no mercy to be shown? Some sympathy being expressed by Gower/Atherton for Poontang because of his woefully inadequate bowlers. Good, they're fucking shit so lets have a laugh at smashing them everywhere. Australia wouldn't give you the steam off their piss back in the day, they'd hammer you for any weakness and are the vilest sore losers on the planet if things dont go for them, so get them battered please.

f_applause.gif

Thing is theyve lost all their brilliant ruthless bastards, some of the greatest cricketers ever to step over a boundary rope.....Warne,Gilchrist,McGrath,Hayden,the Waughs, even Punter himself is reckoned to be the something like the third best Aussie batsman ever, regardless of his captaincy skills. This day was always coming. Just hope the weather holds off enough to really humilliate them :lol:

:lol:

What makes them worse is that they manage to be bad winners too.

Bat like it's a 20/20 match for an hour to bump up the score a little more, put them in and let Swanny loose on them.

EDIT - In light of the forecast declare first thing,

Edited by Ketsbaia

Jammy bastards. Their bowlers will be shot of all confidence though so I have faith we will still hammer them in the next 3 tests

Agnew was saying even if it's 0-0 after 2 tests, the Aussies would have to win 2 of the next 3 to win them back which you just can't see happening.

Jammy bastards. Their bowlers will be shot of all confidence though so I have faith we will still hammer them in the next 3 tests

Me too, but its annoying. Without the rain, KP, Bell and the others would have rattled off some quick runs, big lead, chuck the aussies in and pick a couple of wickets because the aussies were tired and deflated.

Agnew was saying even if it's 0-0 after 2 tests, the Aussies would have to win 2 of the next 3 to win them back which you just can't see happening.

No they wouldn't. They'd only need to win 1 in theory. The other 2 would have to be draws though.

That would only be true if we won the 2nd test

even though they look hopeless, they're still australia and that means they won't roll over. hope we go gor it and declare early

It looks like Ponting's already done that tbf. His body language is terrible.

even though they look hopeless, they're still australia and that means they won't roll over. hope we go gor it and declare early

it's still nill nill though innit. never write them off

it's still nill nill though innit. never write them off

Yeah, as much as we are clearly better than them and in better form batting, bowling and fielding, they don't give up, and will fight till the end. Ponting will be very dangerous in fact, get him out early because if he gets in he's fighting to save this test, and possibly the series and his captaincy/reputation and he won't take it lying down.

Still expect a win though unless the weather is bad, because Anderson is looking really good, Broad and Finn are offering something and Swann will have watched the turn North was getting and know he can get amongs the wickets.

I knew Strauss would have them out batting this morning, we can't risk wasting time if the weather goes tits up, we should just back ourselves to get any runs in our second innings if needed because their bowlers aren't good enough.

As Warne is saying the forecasts here are usuall very reliable and its heavy rain tomorrow, we should not be throwing away overs this morning when we don't know how bad it could get.