WOOF!...WOOF, WOOF WOOF!!

Geordie Boyo

Honestly, I'm gonna fucking deck my neighbour if he doesn't shut that fucking dog up! :o

What's more annoying, the dog or the fact that your neighbours allow that dog to constantly bark it's fucking head off!? :o

As far as respecting your neighbours goes he's showing 'very' little for us right now! TWAT!

rant over! :o

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Was amazed (with last night being a Thursday) that the neighbours didn't have Robbie Williams on full pelt when I turned in at about 1AM. Imagine my total lack of suprise when I was jolted from my slumber at 3.20AM by sodding Wham blasting out.

It seems my plan of waiting for other neighbours to complain first isn't likely to come to fruition.

Scum!

Sub-human scum.

Neighbourly aggravations are an absolute nightmare.

I feel for you.  :o

50734[/snapback]

I think I love you  :o

50735[/snapback]

Chakka Khan..Chakka Khan...Chakka Khan let me rock you, let me rock you...

50742[/snapback]

Welcome to half an hour ago. :o

Honestly, I'm gonna fucking deck my neighbour if he doesn't shut that fucking dog up! :o

What's more annoying, the dog or the fact that your neighbours allow that dog to constantly bark it's fucking head off!?  :o

As far as respecting your neighbours goes he's showing 'very' little for us right now! TWAT!

rant over!  :o

50726[/snapback]

When did you move into mine?

I tell you when i get my hands on the skinny ginger bastard upstairs it's going for a long permanent holiday. Thing is they won't let the cunt out there site for 2 minutes, I'm sure they've heard me discussing my plans for it with wor lass.

You've hit the nail on the head about not knowing who to fucking discipline but I've found the solution, both. I gave the peasant owners it last week and i soon as i see the window of opportunity the dog's next, i mean what kind of dog will only eat cat food, the cunt deserves a long walk off a short pier.

:o

Had the same problems as Happy Face, what sort of twat doesn't realise that blasting music out at 12am onwards is not a civil way of living and respecting other people!?

I swear some of the population are still a long way down the evolutionary ladder!

Neighbourly aggravations are an absolute nightmare.

I feel for you.  :o

50734[/snapback]

I think I love you  :o

50735[/snapback]

Chakka Khan..Chakka Khan...Chakka Khan let me rock you, let me rock you...

50742[/snapback]

Welcome to half an hour ago. :o

50748[/snapback]

Interesting fact #6037: "I feel for you" was written by Prince when he was about 20/21. It's on his 2nd album. Chaka Khan covered it and made it famous.

He's a clever bloke that Prince fellow.

But short :o

Interesting fact  #6037: "I feel for you" was written by Prince when he was about 20/21. It's on his 2nd album. Chaka Khan covered it and made it famous.

He's a clever bloke that Prince fellow.

50832[/snapback]

Interesting fact #6037a: Melle Mel's rap section didn't work half as well on account of the fact that "Prince" only has one syllable.