Come on Peasepud....show yourself!

Smooth Operator

Peasepud has been strangely quiet today, after discovering he worked on the ground floor of my building I've had a nose about but can't see any potential candidates, i'd have thought he'd have been as intrigued to see me as i am as him.

Don't have any idea what he looks like though but people on here say i can't miss him, problem is there's that many circus freaks work here he could be any one of them! :o

Peasepud has been strangely quiet today, after discovering he worked on the ground floor of my building I've had a nose about but can't see any potential candidates, i'd have thought he'd have been as intrigued to see me as i am as him.

Don't have any idea what he looks like though but people on here say i can't miss him, problem is there's that many circus freaks work here he could be any one of them!  :o

50653[/snapback]

Click his card. There's a photo of him there. Quick, before he deletes it!

Don't recognise him at all! Slightly disappointed now!

Isn't it funny how you get an idea of someone's age, appearance, sexuality and even sex from what they post on here, and more often than not it's blown out of the water. I thought Alex was a lass!

Bit like when you meet your idols and they are nowt like you imagined them to be.

Isn't it funny how you get an idea of someone's age, appearance, sexuality and even sex from what they post on here, and more often than not it's blown out of the water. I thought Alex was a lass!

Bit like when you meet your idols and they are nowt like you imagined them to be.

50668[/snapback]

Well, technically, that used to be true.

50668[/snapback]

50675[/snapback]

Watch it, anyway don't you do a lass's job?

:o

50668[/snapback]

50675[/snapback]

50677[/snapback]

Case of mistaken identity I think. I'm a professional loafer - how many of them are women?

50668[/snapback]

50675[/snapback]

50677[/snapback]

Case of mistaken identity I think. I'm a professional loafer - how many of them are women?

50678[/snapback]

I thought you were a nurse mate.

50668[/snapback]

50675[/snapback]

50677[/snapback]

50678[/snapback]

50680[/snapback]

Fucking hell, I would be a disgrace to the nurses' profession, the amount of time I'm on here!

I'm a medical writer.

50668[/snapback]

50675[/snapback]

50677[/snapback]

50678[/snapback]

50680[/snapback]

Fucking hell, I would be a disgrace to the nurses' profession, the amount of time I'm on here!

I'm a medical writer.

50692[/snapback]

I hope you're a bit less fucking pessimistic in your medical writings than you are on here.

"If symptoms persist.....you'll probably die"

I hope you're a bit less fucking pessimistic in your medical writings than you are on here.

"If symptoms persist.....you'll probably die"

50695[/snapback]

I'm objective and write the truth, however unpalatable it might be. :o

Edit: That last bit is pretty accurate sometimes actually. :o

Edited by Renton

50668[/snapback]

No offence intended but on the old site i thought alex was a bird, tbh I didn't know whether to fight him or fuck him

No doubt he'll remember me questioning his gender, obviously i now know he's not a splitarse but from time to time i still question what side of the stamp he's licking :o

No offence intended but on the old site i thought alex was a bird, tbh I didn't know whether to fight him or fuck him

No doubt he'll remember me questioning his gender, obviously i now know he's not a splitarse but from time to time i still question what side of the stamp he's licking :o

50808[/snapback]

I bet you give the boys down the park a right going over, Semi.

50668[/snapback]

50675[/snapback]

50677[/snapback]

50678[/snapback]

50680[/snapback]

I'm a medical writer.

50692[/snapback]

in which publications do you write on medical matters ?

50808[/snapback]

I bet you give the boys down the park a right going over, Semi.

50983[/snapback]

To right, i could think of nothing better than giving you a right going over with a nine iron in a deserted park

To right, i could think of nothing better than giving you a right going over with a nine iron in a deserted park

51067[/snapback]

You old charmer. :o

B)

No doubt he'll remember me questioning his gender, obviously i now know he's not a splitarse but from time to time i still question what side of the stamp he's licking :lol:

50808[/snapback]

;) Just spotted this. I've been called a lot worse like.

B)

No doubt he'll remember me questioning his gender, obviously i now know he's not a splitarse but from time to time i still question what side of the stamp he's licking :lol:

50808[/snapback]

51625[/snapback]

Join the club mate, I'm always being slagged behind my back, usually by the three amigo's, not mentioning any names like

:blush:

B)

50808[/snapback]

51625[/snapback]

Join the club mate, I'm always being slagged behind my back, usually by the three amigo's, not mentioning any names like

:blush:

51689[/snapback]

Get a grip! :blush: