The 'Weird bloke next door' thread

Besty

Sounds a bit like a bloke I used to work with. Thank fuck we don't have American gun laws tbh.

Ha ha, me too. The bloke I worked with had many conversations/arguments with his 'friends'. He also had a certificate to prove his sanity :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't my observation at the end of the day. :nufc:

Frantic again! :D

It was your reply though, frantic and obvious, end of man man. :D

??

??? :nufc:

(edit- Fop may have just invented a new e-sport, make post, delete post and see if manc-foplite arrives in said thread before Fop can repost it [manc-foplite managed it this time] - frantastic. :nufc: )

You mean " :unsure: " ?

Okaaaaay...

:nufc:

If it was just that then you definitely need to chill tbh.

Wasn't my observation at the end of the day. :nufc:

Frantic again! :D

It was your reply though, frantic and obvious, end of man man. :D

??

??? :nufc:

(edit- Fop may have just invented a new e-sport, make post, delete post and see if manc-foplite arrives in said thread before Fop can repost it [manc-foplite managed it this time] - frantastic. :nufc: )

You mean " :unsure: " ?

Okaaaaay...

:nufc:

If it was just that then you definitely need to chill tbh.

?¿?¿ :nufc:

Edited by Fop

Best not to piss the guy off though:

Urine spray man gets nine years

_45505184_urine226.jpg

Court artist's drawing of Sahnoun Daifallah

Daifallah defended himself in court

A chemist who contaminated food and wine in Gloucestershire supermarkets with his own urine and faeces has been sent to prison for nine years.

Sahnoun Daifallah, 42, of Bibury Road, Gloucester, was found guilty of four counts of contaminating goods at four businesses in May 2008.

Judge Carol Hagen said at the hearing in March that she found him to be "a potentially very dangerous man".

Daifallah, who defended himself, had pleaded not guilty to all charges.

Bristol Crown Court had heard the Algerian-born chemist sprayed the mixture in the Air Balloon Pub, in Birdlip, near Cheltenham on 14 and 16 May.

Deportation proceedings

He then moved on to the Waterstones bookstore in Cirencester, Tesco in Quedgley and Morrisons in Abbeydale.

Your actions showed a callous disregard for public safety

Judge Carol Hagen

The court heard shoppers and staff in both stores saw Daifallah with a black laptop computer with a vapour coming from the bag being sprayed on the shelves.

The cost of damaged products and lost business due to resulting store closures was estimated at £700,000.

When police searched his house they found stockpiles of the mixture and plans to spread it in other cities including Bristol and Birmingham.

Daifallah, who had fantasies about biological weapons to cause public alarm, was also found guilty of having an offensive weapon, namely a catapult with marbles.

Judge Carol Hagen sentenced him to concurrent sentences of three years, five years and two of nine years for the contamination offences and 12 months for possession of a weapon.

She added she had wanted to jail him indefinitely but the law would not allow her to.

"Your actions showed a callous disregard for public safety and you caused considerable alarm and anxiety," she said.

Proceedings to deport him are underway.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/glouces...ire/7998258.stm

super.jpg

Did you try to get me sectioned????!!!

Seriously, I would see (or hear) if he gets any worse and perhaps phone an ambulance.

I know it can be a hassle to perhaps waste NHS time, especially on a busy Easter weekend but he does sound seriously mentally ill and he might be a danger to either himself or someone else.

Up to you though.

Nah. . . its a myth that mentally ill people are dangerous. Percentage wise youre much more likely to encounter an agressive well person. Mentalists tend to be scared of people and if they shout on its usually a show to scare people away.

Its very rare people get as mad as your neighbour without being known to mental health services so i wouldnt worry

if you're really that concerned about this guy, you're better off ringing social services than the ambulance or police, he's probably already known to them so thay can re-assess his situation, to see if he needs more help or get his medication situation checked out. that way you cut out the middle men and don't bother the emergency services (of course unless it becomes apparent he's a danager to himself or others, then I strongly suggest you call them) but it is quite acceptable to ring up as a concerned neighbour, If nothing comes of it at least you can sleep easy.

if you're really that concerned about this guy, you're better off ringing social services than the ambulance or police, he's probably already known to them so thay can re-assess his situation, to see if he needs more help or get his medication situation checked out. that way you cut out the middle men and don't bother the emergency services (of course unless it becomes apparent he's a danager to himself or others, then I strongly suggest you call them) but it is quite acceptable to ring up as a concerned neighbour, If nothing comes of it at least you can sleep easy.

Besty sleeps with one eye open tbh. That's when he sleeps at all.

Did I ever tell you about the young kid living next door to me? He's got fuckin' enormous ears.

Anyway.....

Aye on the other side of me there's some pensioner like. Sits at the bus stop every morning perving on the women going to work hiding his lob on with his pic nic blanket over his knees...

Social Services dont have anything to do with mental health patients. He may have a CPN, its quite possible hes happily mad and hes been left to it. Theres no law that says cos you hear voices you must be sectioned and filled with anti psychotics

Social Services dont have anything to do with mental health patients. He may have a CPN, its quite possible hes happily mad and hes been left to it. Theres no law that says cos you hear voices you must be sectioned and filled with anti psychotics

Never said there was but in my experince of working in A & E a lot of these people have long standing mh issues often stretching from when they were younger and are know to social services and often have a social worker appointed to them for other reasons than just their mental capcity. Help with healthcare, housing, benefits, access to local services, previous incidents, social issues. They don't just on first contact get give a cpn and sent on their merrily happy mad way, ever heard of holism? How the hell's besty supposed to know who the guys cpn is? work his way thru the GP directory? Social services will undoubtable have been involved at some point if this is a long standing issue, and they'll know who to contact, and it'll all be done without dragging ambulance fire police and coastguard into it at 3am.

Was just giving some helpful advice not asking for a copy of your job description.

Thats quite a big assumption about his life tbh. Either way, social services dont make emergency visits on the request of the public. Thats the job of the police or the crisis team.

Im not sure where I gave my job description either?

Did I ever tell you about the young kid living next door to me? He's got fuckin' enormous ears.

Anyway.....

Aye on the other side of me there's some pensioner like. Sits at the bus stop every morning perving on the women going to work hiding his lob on with his pic nic blanket over his knees...

That's not me, wingnut. I always have my knerb oot to impress the chicks, and never take me tartan blanket out the house (except to the match, of course).

Anyway, I'm now too busy watching the nurses have a bitch fight :D