Dyer

David Kelly

I've just been to the future and we're not going to win anything or get into Europe this year.  :o

Oh, and Shepherd and co are going to award themselves record dividends.  :o

50506[/snapback]

That's because FS is doing a fine job of supporting his manager, as he does with all managers. That means he's doing his job, it's Mr Souness who isn't doing his.

50620[/snapback]

Who appointed Souness again?

50622[/snapback]

Exactly. Shepherd is steering this ship; the success of the club ultimately depends on him. He's rewarding himself for gross incompetence in my book. Plus, the club simply can't afford it.

50626[/snapback]

Gross incompetence? Gross incompetents were Chairmen of the past like Westwood, McKeag and that lot. You seem to have forgotten how far the club has come since John Hall, followed by Fred, took over the running of it.

Edited by Howaythelads

As an aside, I see that convict bastard (Craig Moore :o ) is still injured. Selling Zico Hughes was a disgrace. FACTOMUNDO!

50473[/snapback]

You'd think people would have more respect for the man that will be holding the World Cup next year. :o

Dyer wasn't risked because of the pitch at Blundell Park.

He should play a few reserve games first anyway, has he ever played reserve games on the way back from an injury?

50613[/snapback]

Do any of our senior first team players play in reserve games ever?

50642[/snapback]

Virtually never, we prefer to chuck them straight back into full premiership action and get them knacked again!

According to the chronicle Souness is now saying they are taking no chances whatsoever with Dyer (which is right) and that its up to him as well. Also he mentioned the international break, saying you may see him before then, but it hints that if they aren't 100% sure he won't appear until after the break.

As for Moore i don't recall any mention of pay as you play so i suspect we have been payign him in full for his time here thus far.

Gross incompetence? Gross incompetents were Chairmen of the past like Westwood, McKeag and that lot. You seem to have forgotten how far the club has come since John Hall, followed by Fred, took over the running of it.

50715[/snapback]

They don't remember tbh.

Even though it was a brief cameo appearance, Dyer showed exactly the threat he can bring to our team with his pace and direct running, especially when he combines it with the end product of assists and goals.

But we really need him to get fit and stay that way for a run of games this time.

Who was it that was arguing with Gemmill last week that we hadn't missed Dyer whilst he's been injured?

51315[/snapback]

Me and that isn't exactly what the argument was (I said it was only surmise, Gemmill brought out the FACT) but I will be man enough to admit he added an extra dimension to the team when he came on.

I also think that Shearer has just shown how useful he is as a sub against a tiring defence.

Lets wait a moment before we get all revved up, it was one game against a very average looking baggies. We need to have a run of performances like the second half before we can welcome back a couple of the disappointing players we have had to endure for quite a while.

Edited by sammynb

Dyer wasn't risked because of the pitch at Blundell Park.

He should play a few reserve games first anyway, has he ever played reserve games on the way back from an injury?

50613[/snapback]

Do any of our senior first team players play in reserve games ever?

50642[/snapback]

I can remember Robert & Bellamy playing a reserve match just before the 2-2 draw at Anfield during the 2002-3 season.

Who was it that was arguing with Gemmill last week that we hadn't missed Dyer whilst he's been injured?

51315[/snapback]

Me and that isn't exactly what the argument was (I said it was only surmise, Gemmill brought out the FACT) but I will be man enough to admit he added an extra dimension to the team when he came on.

I also think that Shearer has just shown how useful he is as a sub against a tiring defence.

Lets wait a moment before we get all revved up, it was one game against a very average looking baggies. We need to have a run of performances like the second half before we can welcome back a couple of the disappointing players we have had to endure for quite a while.

51325[/snapback]

:lol:B):blush:

;)