Stevie says...

smoggeordie

This is true, Leazes has chosen to ally himself with the forum's mentalist purely in an attempt to get at me and manc-mag. I remember a couple of weeks ago he said how he agreed with one of Fop's peculiar opinions, but when challenged couldn't explain what he actually agreed with. That's about as pathetic as you can get imo, well that, and yet again trying to turn a general chat thread into a discussion about the old board.

Man brass neck on you man man [/manc-foplite] :nufc:

Do you agree with Fop now by the way?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Lordy dear, LM if you cannot work out what Manc Mag means how can you possibly be expected to understand that when Fop posts in most threads and usually endeavours to turn those threads into a show and tell of psychological illness, when he does this he creates for himself a little world that spins around him, hanging on his every word.

Honestly it's like he logs into the board like other people with his psyche log in to computer games and the like. We don't exist outside of this forum and when he's in here he truly believes that he's different to the rest of us. He maintains this delusion by never disclosing anything revealing about himself, his actual beliefs or his life off the board.

Of course he's clearly a clever lad, unfortunately his manner and... quirks means that in an arena that didn't afford him anonymity he'd be dismissed instantly. You've stuck his colours to your mast because your enemies enemy is your friend. It's as sycophantic as it is transparent.

Of course you'll both now reply with dismissal and/or ridicule, you with base vocabulary and Fop with insane ramblings, but that's OK.

Fop is constantly amazed at how much thought is put into Fop. :nufc:

Out of interest though Fish are you glossing over Renty's daftness because you don't actually understand how daft he is being in this thread (as he has been in plenty of other threads), or is it that you do understand it but don't want to mention it?

You really don't get how insane you come across Fop do you? I guess that's a classic sign of the mentalist though.

This is true, Leazes has chosen to ally himself with the forum's mentalist purely in an attempt to get at me and manc-mag. I remember a couple of weeks ago he said how he agreed with one of Fop's peculiar opinions, but when challenged couldn't explain what he actually agreed with. That's about as pathetic as you can get imo, well that, and yet again trying to turn a general chat thread into a discussion about the old board.

About what? If you are suggesting that there is a gene, or group of genes, that encode for racism, then no. If you're saying genes have a generic influence on our behaviour, and that might include distrust of 'outsiders', then yes, but that wasn't the meaning I got from your first post.

But either way I can't be arsed to argue with you about it now, you can notch it up as another 'victory' if you like, the rest of us are just bored shitless by your endless babbling I suspect.

Oh Lordy dear, LM if you cannot work out what Manc Mag means how can you possibly be expected to understand that when Fop posts in most threads and usually endeavours to turn those threads into a show and tell of psychological illness, when he does this he creates for himself a little world that spins around him, hanging on his every word.

Honestly it's like he logs into the board like other people with his psyche log in to computer games and the like. We don't exist outside of this forum and when he's in here he truly believes that he's different to the rest of us. He maintains this delusion by never disclosing anything revealing about himself, his actual beliefs or his life off the board.

Of course he's clearly a clever lad, unfortunately his manner and... quirks means that in an arena that didn't afford him anonymity he'd be dismissed instantly. You've stuck his colours to your mast because your enemies enemy is your friend. It's as sycophantic as it is transparent.

Of course you'll both now reply with dismissal and/or ridicule, you with base vocabulary and Fop with insane ramblings, but that's OK.

Fop is constantly amazed at how much thought is put into Fop. :nufc:

Out of interest though Fish are you glossing over Renty's daftness because you don't actually understand how daft he is being in this thread (as he has been in plenty of other threads), or is it that you do understand it but don't want to mention it?

You really don't get how insane you come across Fop do you? I guess that's a classic sign of the mentalist though.

:wacko::icon_lol:

Edited by Fop

About what? If you are suggesting that there is a gene, or group of genes, that encode for racism, then no. If you're saying genes have a generic influence on our behaviour, and that might include distrust of 'outsiders', then yes, but that wasn't the meaning I got from your first post.

But either way I can't be arsed to argue with you about it now, you can notch it up as another 'victory' if you like, the rest of us are just bored shitless by your endless babbling I suspect.

About this, of course (which you've attempted to studieously ignore 3 times now :icon_lol:) :

Out interest Renty, now that you've accepted that there is no such thing as an gene that explicitly effects "racism" (and that no one is talking about one either, except for maybe the voices in your head :wacko:) and you've admitted that:
Of course genes influence behaviour

Do you want to change your stated opinion on the below? :icon_lol:

Everyone is xenophobic to a degree (even those that pathologically against it - they still create groups in their own mind that they dislike for no real reason - like the animal right or anti-abortion nutters that kill people :pmsl:), it probably is genetic, as it would likely help survival in a prehistory tribal/hunter-gather time.

Fop bets it is (or has a common genetic component that effects the behaviour) for a start it's too common; it's everywhere and always has been (even though the West seems determined to claim it for its own there much worse/more extreme between non-western groups today than there is in the West).

Plus it likely has a positive aspect when viewed in a "caveman" setting (small wandering territorial groups - they'd need it as much as Chimpanzee's), much like depression, or needing to believe in the Flying Spaghetti monster, is a behavioural genetic throw back to those times.

That's not to say the "fat argument" should be applied to it ("it's all in our genes we can't help it *munches another hamburger*"), but equally you can never deny the truth, even if it would be nicer to do so.

Rubbish.

Or are we still waiting for a Rention of The Origin of the Species? :icon_lol: (The Rention of the Species? Catchy title :icon_lol:)

About this, of course (which you've attempted to studieously ignore 3 times now :icon_lol:) :

Out interest Renty, now that you've accepted that there is no such thing as an gene that explicitly effects "racism" (and that no one is talking about one either, except for maybe the voices in your head :wacko:) and you've admitted that:

Everyone is xenophobic to a degree (even those that pathologically against it - they still create groups in their own mind that they dislike for no real reason - like the animal right or anti-abortion nutters that kill people :pmsl:), it probably is genetic, as it would likely help survival in a prehistory tribal/hunter-gather time.

Fop bets it is (or has a common genetic component that effects the behaviour) for a start it's too common; it's everywhere and always has been (even though the West seems determined to claim it for its own there much worse/more extreme between non-western groups today than there is in the West).

Plus it likely has a positive aspect when viewed in a "caveman" setting (small wandering territorial groups - they'd need it as much as Chimpanzee's), much like depression, or needing to believe in the Flying Spaghetti monster, is a behavioural genetic throw back to those times.

That's not to say the "fat argument" should be applied to it ("it's all in our genes we can't help it *munches another hamburger*"), but equally you can never deny the truth, even if it would be nicer to do so.

Rubbish.

Or are we still waiting for a Rention of The Origin of the Species? :icon_lol: (The Rention of the Species? Catchy title :icon_lol:)

I've clarifed my position in the post above. Also if you read my original post you'll find further clarification there, the post you've quoted here has been edited by you. Don't you ever get tired of this shit Fop?

Guest Stevie

I think everyone on this board must agree people who refer to themselves as the third party are cunts, in life and on message boards. Therefore I think it should be a rule that this isn't permitted on here. Most of the people who read this board are uncomplicated toon fans who don't want to read drivel, so sort it out fop.

Fop man just fuck off, I don't understand what your purpose in life or on here is.

Renty's argument buddy? :icon_lol:

Everyone is xenophobic to a degree (even those that pathologically against it - they still create groups in their own mind that they dislike for no real reason - like the animal right or anti-abortion nutters that kill people :scratchhead:), it probably is genetic, as it would likely help survival in a prehistory tribal/hunter-gather time.

Rubbish.

Or are we still waiting for a Rention of The Origin of the Species? :icon_lol: (The Rention of the Species? Catchy title :scratchhead:)

I've clarifed my position in the post above. Also if you read my original post you'll find further clarification there, the post you've quoted here has been edited by you. Don't you ever get tired of this shit Fop?

So you're wrong, you know you're wrong, you've admitted you're wrong, but you still won't change your initial position. Mentalist? :scratchhead::pmsl:

I think everyone on this board must agree people who refer to themselves as the third party are cunts, in life and on message boards. Therefore I think it should be a rule that this isn't permitted on here. Most of the people who read this board are uncomplicated toon fans who don't want to read drivel, so sort it out fop.

Fopism, the last acceptable prejudice. :nufc:

Fop man just fuck off, I don't understand what your purpose in life or on here is.

Everyone is xenophobic to a degree (even those that pathologically against it - they still create groups in their own mind that they dislike for no real reason - like the animal right or anti-abortion nutters that kill people :scratchhead:), it probably is genetic, as it would likely help survival in a prehistory tribal/hunter-gather time.

Rubbish.

Or are we still waiting for a Rention of The Origin of the Species? :pmsl: (The Rention of the Species? Catchy title :scratchhead:)

So you're wrong, you know you're wrong, you've admitted you're wrong, but you still won't change your initial position. Mentalist? :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

Honestly mate, NO-ONE CARES.

do yourself a favour, take a breath,

when you go off on these "Fop is right, all others are fools" crusades, you only alienate yourself to more and more people on here.

when you've had your medication, you post some valid and witty stuff........ sometimes.

But this shit?????

I'll say it again NO-ONE CARES. :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

Rubbish.

Or are we still waiting for a Rention of The Origin of the Species? :icon_lol: (The Rention of the Species? Catchy title :scratchhead:)

So you're wrong, you know you're wrong, you've admitted you're wrong, but you still won't change your initial position. Mentalist? :scratchhead::pmsl:

Who cares?!?!!?!??!?!?! Fuck it, I tell you what I'm blocking you, if I CAN WORK OUT what you do.

Guest Stevie

Renty's argument buddy? :nufc:

Renton hates me you idiot. Right you're gone.

Rubbish. He just argues his corner and often makes fair points.

Guest Stevie

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name Group Posts

Fop Members 9830 Remove

Reet

Fopism, the last acceptable prejudice. :wacko:

:nufc:

I don't hate you Stevie. Fwiw I think you're one of the most entertaining posters on here, and one of the best posters regarding football. I don't think you're racist either, even if I do think you come up with some suspect posts.

Edited by Renton

I don't hate you Stevie. Fwiw I think you're one of the most entertaining posters on here, and one of the bet posters regarding football. I don't think you're racist either, even if I do think you come up with some suspect posts.

I'll go one further. Stevie along with Alex are the best football posters.

Guest Stevie

Personally the best two football posters I think are FCUM, and Tom NUFC who doesn't post much though. Not arselicking but Renton and Parky I would say are two of the best three general chat posters, while I would have Fop down as by far and away the worst.

when you go off on these "Fop is right, all others are fools" crusades, you only alienate yourself to more and more people on here.

when you've had your medication, you post some valid and witty stuff........ sometimes.

But this shit?????

Clearly you do though. :icon_lol:

Seriously have some camomile tea or a :nufc: and embrace life.

Renty's argument buddy? :wacko:

I don't hate you Stevie. Fwiw I think you're one of the most entertaining posters on here, and one of the best posters regarding football. I don't think you're racist either, even if I do think you come up with some suspect posts.

The enemy of your arch-nemesis is your friend. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Rubbish. He just argues his corner and often makes fair points.

But this shit?????

Seriously have some camomile tea or a :nufc: and embrace life.

Renty's argument buddy? :wacko:

The enemy of your arch-nemesis is your friend. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Not at all, just a genuine appraisal. Anyway Fop, I think everybody other than Leazes and Parky on here thinks you're a dick, I'd have a lot of enemies to choose from.

But this shit?????

Seriously have some camomile tea or a :wacko: and embrace life.

The enemy of your arch-nemesis is your friend. :scratchhead::pmsl:

Not at all, just a genuine appraisal. Anyway Fop, I think everybody other than Leazes and Parky on here thinks you're a dick, I'd have a lot of enemies to choose from.

Fop does love both your (and manc-foplite's, of course) unintended irony and hypocrisy. :scratchhead:

Although Fop must congratulate you for helping the issue in question being well buried in this :nufc:, good job. :icon_lol: