Official Jimbo's TV Confirmation: Alan Shearer: Manager of Newcastle United

Jimbo

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wise really is leaving, can you blame him? Christ, I can't imagine Shearer reacting too well to an odious little vagina like that signing players over his head. ;)

It'd be worth it just to see Shearer's reaction. :nufc:

I picture him picking up Wise and throwing him against the wall, with Wise sticking there upside down, in the manner of a pub dwarf throwing competition

So he'll be presented on Thursday rather than the morning? ;)

They need that length of time so SKY can pump Jim White full of caffeine for the press conference.

So he'll be presented on Thursday rather than the morning? ;)

They need that length of time so SKY can pump Jim White full of caffeine for the press conference.

"So Alan, what made you come back here and manage your home town club when they were in such trouble. Was it these fantastically brilliant amazing fans or was it because you've got the heart of a Lion and courage of a WW2 fighter pilot?"

just thought, his first game is chelsea ;)

He'll watch that match from the stands, no doubt. They're not stupid enough to stick him out there for his first match against Chelsea (are they?).

just thought, his first game is chelsea ;)

He'll watch that match from the stands, no doubt. They're not stupid enough to stick him out there for his first match against Chelsea (are they?).

Yes.

Shearer becomes our fourth manager of a mad season and while he's totally unproven in the job, has more feeling for this club in his spit than Kinnear and Hughton combined.

He could scarcely do worse than them./quote]

Fuck me is that some kind of record lol

Edited by JUICE690

I cant say that i think we'll stay up yet.

But i feel much better having mr Shearer at the helm than either mr clipboard or fat joe.

This will give the team a huge morale boost and finally someone in charge who they have the utmost respect for ( or so i would imagine)

It will certainly be interesting to see what kind of play Shearer prefers, will he take it easy and pay defensive, or will he go out there gung ho?

1-1 on saturday methinks.