Got Arrested on Sunday night.

Sir Bob Almighty!

Fop, havent you done this before where you basically end up trolling round pleading with posters to agree with you? There's some massive neediness to that which is unfathomable to me personally.

Anyway fuck it-get the last post in because that's all you're arsed about. Unfortunately however it's never any more than one more opportunity to make a clown of yourself.

Is this:

It's all fucking legal aid man.

It's done on a legal aid basis man, end of.

true or not true?

Simple question. Simple answer. Should be simple even for a simple poster.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when people make complete tits of themselves and instead of turning around and saying "alright I got that wrong" they continue digging and digging.

No Fop I am not talking about manc-mag.

I love it when people make complete tits of themselves and instead of turning around and saying "alright I got that wrong" they continue digging and digging.

No Fop I am not talking about manc-mag.

Out of idle interest, do you think manc-foplite was right with:

It's all fucking legal aid man.

It's done on a legal aid basis man, end of.

Bearing in mind even he now doesn't think he was. :lol:

I reckon this is what happens at the U.N.

It is. :lol:

Someone gives sensible and correct advice..... then manc-foplite rides into the security council on a manatee with training wheels and starts arguing with China about their indefensible cheesecake actions in Luxembourg in star date 2539. :lol:

If you guys dont stop arguing I'm coming round and cracking everyone of your windows with my bare fist. Scared? you should be :razz:

Manc-foplite is, he deals with an awful lot of windows. :razz:

• 1 month later...

Well its going to court :)

Just what i needed, apparently the damage caused to the window was to the value of 350 quid because they had to replace the entire pane.

Asked a solicitor online and the reply i got was:

"I think you will lose the case because the CCTV film is apparently of poor quality and so I assume shows nothing to help you.

This leaves your word as against that of 2 police officers. It may well be that the police officers are mistaken in what they thought they saw but Magistrates tend to place a great deal of trust in what police officers say and I suspect they will be believed.

If convicted or if you plead guilty you will be expected to pay for the damage to the window plus court costs."

Brilliant eh? :good:

Just what i needed, apparently the damage caused to the window was to the value of 350 quid because they had to replace the entire pane.

"I think you will lose the case because the CCTV film is apparently of poor quality and so I assume shows nothing to help you.

This leaves your word as against that of 2 police officers. It may well be that the police officers are mistaken in what they thought they saw but Magistrates tend to place a great deal of trust in what police officers say and I suspect they will be believed.

If convicted or if you plead guilty you will be expected to pay for the damage to the window plus court costs."

Without meaning to be a cunt, did you actually expect to get off and have someone else pay for the damage you caused cos you were in a paddy?

Nice one Fop-this is a lad going to court (confirmed) and you use it to try and get a rise. Truly odious stuff from you again.

Hope this pans out ok for you, BA. I'd be inclined to do more than just rely on an online advice though. It may be a fair comment, speaking in generalities however you should make sure you get a solicitor to fully review all of the disclosed evidence in your particular case. Hopefully you're doing that too/that's already happened. In any event, good luck, marra!

Edited by manc-mag

Nice one Fop-this is a lad going to court (confirmed) and you use it to try and get a rise. Truly odious stuff from you again.

Hope this pans out ok for you, BA. I'd be inclined to do more than just rely on an online advice though. It may be a fair comment, speaking in generalities however you should make sure you get a solicitor to fully review all of the disclosed evidence in your particular case. Hopefully you're doing that too/that's already happened. In any event, good luck, marra!

Fop gave him very good advice, you claimed it was very bad advice, Fop suggests you get on it now.

Without meaning to be a cunt, did you actually expect to get off and have someone else pay for the damage you caused cos you were in a paddy?

Too late.

I didnt do it thats the point, I was offered a warning the morning i was released from the cell, if i had done it i would have owned up and took it rather than dragging it on.

Too late.

I didnt do it thats the point, I was offered a warning the morning i was released from the cell, if i had done it i would have owned up and took it rather than dragging it on.

In Gods name why didn't you take the caution??!!

Too late.

The more i think about it the more i wish i had.... but that would be admitting to something i didnt do which I really dont want to do.

Damn my principles.

Too late.

The more i think about it the more i wish i had.... but that would be admitting to something i didnt do which I really dont want to do.

Damn my principles.

Cautions are wiped after a year iirc.

Too late.

Damn my principles.

The solicitor said 5 years.

Too late.

Damn my principles.

Thought they always remained on your police record, just disappeared from CRB checks and such after a period of time. A property conveubermancer would be the one to ask though. :aye: