Got Arrested on Sunday night.

Sir Bob Almighty!

Fop, you're mentally ill and Bassong should not be intimidated by your completely false assertion that payment is (and I quote) "the only difference between a "guilty" person and an "innocent" one in cases like this".

I feel strongly about that because the threat of criminal proceedings alone is probably enough for Bassong to deal with right now without scaremongering too. You making stories up about yourself to give credance to what you say would be an utter disgrace if it were not for the fact that you're suffering from a defect of reason.

You are having an argument with yourself (or at least the Fop in your head :nufc: ) now, not Fop. :(

Which is just as well as it is clearly the only type of argument you can win. :nufc:

Who are you addressing above by the way? ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah - I dispute what you said in your first post for the reasons above tbh. ;)

It's cheaper, we agree, but that nothing to do with anything Fop said. :nufc:

(Fop does love it when you do this though; the only question is how many pages it will take for you to realise you are manc-foplite and then slink off with your tail between your legs :nufc:)

Fop, you're mentally ill and Bassong should not be intimidated by your completely false assertion that payment is (and I quote) "the only difference between a "guilty" person and an "innocent" one in cases like this".

I feel strongly about that because the threat of criminal proceedings alone is probably enough for Bassong to deal with right now without scaremongering too. You making stories up about yourself to give credance to what you say would be an utter disgrace if it were not for the fact that you're suffering from a defect of reason.

You are having an argument with yourself (or at least the Fop in your head :nufc: ) now, not Fop. :D

Which is just as well as it is clearly the only type of argument you can win. :nufc:

Who are you addressing above by the way? ;)

The Fops, it can get a bit confusing though, clearly. :(

nah - I dispute what you said in your first post for the reasons above tbh. :nufc:

It's cheaper, we agree, but that nothing to do with anything Fop said. :nufc:

(Fop does love it when you do this though; the only question is how many pages it will take for you to realise you are manc-foplite and then slink off with your tail between your legs :( )

;) I quoted you verbatim et literatum man.

nah - I dispute what you said in your first post for the reasons above tbh. :nufc:

It's cheaper, we agree, but that nothing to do with anything Fop said. :(

(Fop does love it when you do this though; the only question is how many pages it will take for you to realise you are manc-foplite and then slink off with your tail between your legs :D )

;) I quoted you verbatim et literatum man.

:nufc:

It's all fucking legal aid man.

:D (Fop is betting on another 6 pages :D)

Jesus H Christ Bassong. I fear for you, I really do. I'm not joking here when I say to you that you need to start saying goodbye to the ones you love. No sh*t chap. No shit whatsoever. So you wer mearly acting as a peace maker, you're non-violent, basically a pacifist and a law-abiding citizen. Somebody that the country would want to roam the streets, not a rapist, mudering paedophile on the prowl. But this is where you are F*CKED and I mean F*CKED. These are the facts fella and I'll be amazed if the following sequence of events has either not already happended or is about to occur:

1) You punch a wall and get taken to the police station where you are held over-night

2) During you stint behind bars, the pigs will have been back to lift the DNA that you LEFT on the WALL that you PUNCHED.

3) The cops will spend a few days looking for an ONGOING GRUESOME MURDER case, probably involving kids and paedophilia, that they just CAN NOT solve.

4) They will take YOUR DNA, placing YOU at the SCENE of the CRIME when you were most probably tucked up in bed and that is you FRAMED

5) There wont even be a knock at you door over the next day or say. SWAT team will come through your fcking front and back door, smashing their way through you house, whacking all over your loved-ones in sight with their batons, spaying CS GAS all over the shop. Caving your lasses skull in with their size 12 steelies, asking questions later.

6) Within 24 hours you are charged with the rape of a 3 women back in the early 1990's, the assault of 4 pensioners, the mugging of 7 people and the sickening deaths of an entire family from Wales, who's kids you had under your evil sadistic wing.

7) You will be locked up in a secure unit then transferred to a high risk dependancy prison where other psycho's roam free.

8) Fellow inmates spend the next 30 years buggering the life out of you. You become a 'bitch', sucking cocks to make ends meet and to keep the bullies satisified.

And for what? Punching a wall? You are about to face a HARSH lesson. You life is over. The rozzers can not be trusted with your DNA, you have solved a case for them. You have fallen right into their trap. What a way to go chap. Unlucky chap. Unlucky.

;)

Fop man, you're dead in the water.

Fop knows it's hard to continue when you've been proven so completely wrong ("It's all fucking legal aid man" :nufc:), and even your desperate reinvention of what you supposedly meant by "It's all fucking legal aid man" is laughable.

So now we go into the predictable several pages (still think 6) of manc-foplite comments and insults, before you eventually slink off as usual. :( er... man. :nufc:

;) fucking hell man.

See man. (you need to post quicker to get this over with) :nufc:

That was actually in response to Jay Jay Sea's post (which was a funny post tbf). :nufc:

;) fucking hell man.

See man. (you need to post quicker to get this over with) :nufc:

That was actually in response to Jay Jay Sea's post man (which was a funny post tbf). :(

Don't worry man, "It's all fucking legal aid man". :nufc:

Jesus H Christ Bassong. I fear for you, I really do. I'm not joking here when I say to you that you need to start saying goodbye to the ones you love. No sh*t chap. No shit whatsoever. So you wer mearly acting as a peace maker, you're non-violent, basically a pacifist and a law-abiding citizen. Somebody that the country would want to roam the streets, not a rapist, mudering paedophile on the prowl. But this is where you are F*CKED and I mean F*CKED. These are the facts fella and I'll be amazed if the following sequence of events has either not already happended or is about to occur:

1) You punch a wall and get taken to the police station where you are held over-night

2) During you stint behind bars, the pigs will have been back to lift the DNA that you LEFT on the WALL that you PUNCHED.

3) The cops will spend a few days looking for an ONGOING GRUESOME MURDER case, probably involving kids and paedophilia, that they just CAN NOT solve.

4) They will take YOUR DNA, placing YOU at the SCENE of the CRIME when you were most probably tucked up in bed and that is you FRAMED

5) There wont even be a knock at you door over the next day or say. SWAT team will come through your fcking front and back door, smashing their way through you house, whacking all over your loved-ones in sight with their batons, spaying CS GAS all over the shop. Caving your lasses skull in with their size 12 steelies, asking questions later.

6) Within 24 hours you are charged with the rape of a 3 women back in the early 1990's, the assault of 4 pensioners, the mugging of 7 people and the sickening deaths of an entire family from Wales, who's kids you had under your evil sadistic wing.

7) You will be locked up in a secure unit then transferred to a high risk dependancy prison where other psycho's roam free.

8) Fellow inmates spend the next 30 years buggering the life out of you. You become a 'bitch', sucking cocks to make ends meet and to keep the bullies satisified.

And for what? Punching a wall? You are about to face a HARSH lesson. You life is over. The rozzers can not be trusted with your DNA, you have solved a case for them. You have fallen right into their trap. What a way to go chap. Unlucky chap. Unlucky.

;):nufc: :nufc:

Anyways Bassong, just to sign off for now:

Just to be clear and to hopefully put you at your ease a bit, you will qualify for legal aid for this if it ever went anywhere. Moreover, significantly from your point of view, legal aid is where the practitioners with expertise in criminal damage law (such as it is) actually practice. Don’t be troubled by Fop’s comments, I can confirm that they are massively misleading as far as your case goes (which is a shame considering you came on with a genuine request for advice and why I wanted to respond on that point). Keep us posted how it goes. ;)

Just to be clear and to hopefully put you at your ease a bit, you will qualify for legal aid for this if it ever went anywhere. Moreover, significantly from your point of view, legal aid is where the practitioners with expertise in criminal damage law (such as it is) actually practice. Don’t be troubled by Fop’s comments, I can confirm that they are massively misleading as far as your case goes (which is a shame considering you came on with a genuine request for advice and why I wanted to respond on that point). Keep us posted how it goes. ;)

Thanks mate, will keep you all updated.

Not overly worried about what will happen its just very annoying, hoping it wont even make it to court.

:nufc:

Yup listen to the property conveyor [ :nufc:], he's right it will be cheaper, man. :nufc:

Whether you'll stack the odds as much in your favour is however a different issue (and one manc-foplite has rather obscured in his utter desperation to have an[y] argument with Fop :( ).

It's done on a legal aid basis man, end of.

Man. :D

Just to be clear and to hopefully put you at your ease a bit, you will qualify for legal aid for this if it ever went anywhere. Moreover, significantly from your point of view, legal aid is where the practitioners with expertise in criminal damage law (such as it is) actually practice. Don’t be troubled by Fop’s comments, I can confirm that they are massively misleading as far as your case goes (which is a shame considering you came on with a genuine request for advice and why I wanted to respond on that point). Keep us posted how it goes. :nufc:

Yup listen to the property conveyor [ :nufc:], he's right it will be cheaper, man. :(

Whether you'll stack the odds as much in your favour is however a different issue (and one manc-foplite has rather obscured in his utter desperation to have an[y] argument with Fop :D ).

Its ok Mr Fop, i believe you.

Infact, would you like to represent me on my bail back date? ;)

Just to be clear and to hopefully put you at your ease a bit, you will qualify for legal aid for this if it ever went anywhere. Moreover, significantly from your point of view, legal aid is where the practitioners with expertise in criminal damage law (such as it is) actually practice. Don't be troubled by Fop's comments, I can confirm that they are massively misleading as far as your case goes (which is a shame considering you came on with a genuine request for advice and why I wanted to respond on that point). Keep us posted how it goes. ;)

Yup listen to the property conveyor [ :nufc: ], he's right it will be cheaper, man. :nufc:

Whether you'll stack the odds as much in your favour is however a different issue (and one manc-foplite has rather obscured in his utter desperation to have an[y] argument with Fop :( ).

tbh Fop I could have argued with you in the John Terry's mam thread as you came out with something that was legally absurd-but I didnt bother because you're mentally ill and theres nowt at stake over it cos John Terry's mam doesnt read this site. In the present instance though I thought you gave Bassong utter misinformation that could have caused him worry or distress if he wasn't (as things turn out) quite a level headed bloke who seems to have taken this in his stride. That's the only reason I responded, because as you know I don't argue with you anymore.

The fact that you would come out with a completely made-up story about your personal experiences of the criminal justice system only confirms my decision not to argue the toss with you generally.

Just to be clear and to hopefully put you at your ease a bit, you will qualify for legal aid for this if it ever went anywhere. Moreover, significantly from your point of view, legal aid is where the practitioners with expertise in criminal damage law (such as it is) actually practice. Don’t be troubled by Fop’s comments, I can confirm that they are massively misleading as far as your case goes (which is a shame considering you came on with a genuine request for advice and why I wanted to respond on that point). Keep us posted how it goes. :nufc:

Yup listen to the property conveyor [ :(], he's right it will be cheaper, man. :D

Whether you'll stack the odds as much in your favour is however a different issue (and one manc-foplite has rather obscured in his utter desperation to have an[y] argument with Fop :D ).

Man. :panic:

You couldn't afford Fop. :panic:

Just to be clear and to hopefully put you at your ease a bit, you will qualify for legal aid for this if it ever went anywhere. Moreover, significantly from your point of view, legal aid is where the practitioners with expertise in criminal damage law (such as it is) actually practice. Don't be troubled by Fop's comments, I can confirm that they are massively misleading as far as your case goes (which is a shame considering you came on with a genuine request for advice and why I wanted to respond on that point). Keep us posted how it goes. :nufc:

Yup listen to the property conveyor [ :D ], he's right it will be cheaper, man. :D

Whether you'll stack the odds as much in your favour is however a different issue (and one manc-foplite has rather obscured in his utter desperation to have an[y] argument with Fop :panic: ).

Man. :scratchhead:

tbh Fop I could have argued with you in the John Terry's mam thread as you came out with something that was legally absurd-but I didnt bother because you're mentally ill and theres nowt at stake over it cos John Terry's mam doesnt read this site. In the present instance though I thought you gave Bassong utter misinformation that could have caused him worry or distress if he wasn't (as things turn out) quite a level headed bloke who seems to have taken this in his stride. That's the only reason I responded, because as you know I don't argue with you anymore.

The fact that you would come out with a completely made-up story about your personal experiences of the criminal justice system only confirms my decision not to argue the toss with you generally.

You'd only end up being wrong, just like in this and every other thread it happens in, so it was probably a wise decision on your part. :D

Just to be clear and to hopefully put you at your ease a bit, you will qualify for legal aid for this if it ever went anywhere. Moreover, significantly from your point of view, legal aid is where the practitioners with expertise in criminal damage law (such as it is) actually practice. Don't be troubled by Fop's comments, I can confirm that they are massively misleading as far as your case goes (which is a shame considering you came on with a genuine request for advice and why I wanted to respond on that point). Keep us posted how it goes. :nufc:

Yup listen to the property conveyor [ :( ], he's right it will be cheaper, man. :D

You couldn't afford Fop. :D

Just as well as you'd be prosecuted if you tried to take his money tbh. :nufc:

Yup listen to the property conveyor [ :( ], he's right it will be cheaper, man. :D

You couldn't afford Fop. :D

Just as well as you'd be prosecuted if you tried to take his money tbh. :nufc: