Was wondering if anyone was up for a few drinks...

Steve

There are a few people that have posted here that I don't think I've met (Matt and Nut). You better show up now or there'll be trouble. I'll get Lou to take you on a tour of your home town or something. :blush:

50795[/snapback]

I think my favourite part was the Pink Uncomfortable Stools...

"LOOK!! THEY'RE PINK AND UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!"

"Lou... I've lived here all my life.... I went to Uni about 30 seconds walk away... I've seen these stools a million times..."

"Yes... but.... look how PINK they are!! And have you ever SAT on them???? They're UNCOMFORTABLE!!"

"Yes I've sat on them"

"Did you APPRECIATE the UNCOMFORTABLENESS??!!!"

"umm..."

"SIT ON THEM AGAIN!!!"

Or something to that effect anyway. I've not QUITE got across the look of pure fear that was in Steve's eyes at the time. Or how Woody just stood back and pretended to be the innocent party in all of this who felt for Steve (felt *FOR* Steve, people, there was a FOR in there) and was on his side.... whereas ACTUALLY it was all his idea in the first place. Oh yes, it was allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Woody's idea :blush:

I'm going to be quiet and go to bed now. G'night!!

(PS - I'm actually sitting here giggling at the memory. Good times, good times... whether you'll admit it or not... :blush:)

51356[/snapback]

colin_hunt2.jpg

51380[/snapback]

;):lol:B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few people that have posted here that I don't think I've met (Matt and Nut). You better show up now or there'll be trouble. I'll get Lou to take you on a tour of your home town or something. :blush:

50795[/snapback]

I think my favourite part was the Pink Uncomfortable Stools...

"LOOK!! THEY'RE PINK AND UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!"

"Lou... I've lived here all my life.... I went to Uni about 30 seconds walk away... I've seen these stools a million times..."

"Yes... but.... look how PINK they are!! And have you ever SAT on them???? They're UNCOMFORTABLE!!"

"Yes I've sat on them"

"Did you APPRECIATE the UNCOMFORTABLENESS??!!!"

"umm..."

"SIT ON THEM AGAIN!!!"

Or something to that effect anyway. I've not QUITE got across the look of pure fear that was in Steve's eyes at the time. Or how Woody just stood back and pretended to be the innocent party in all of this who felt for Steve (felt *FOR* Steve, people, there was a FOR in there) and was on his side.... whereas ACTUALLY it was all his idea in the first place. Oh yes, it was allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Woody's idea :blush:

I'm going to be quiet and go to bed now. G'night!!

(PS - I'm actually sitting here giggling at the memory. Good times, good times... whether you'll admit it or not... :blush:)

51356[/snapback]

colin_hunt2.jpg

51380[/snapback]

;):lol:B)

That's your greatest EVER response to her :blush:

Is anyone going to this then?

51809[/snapback]

I have this problem every home game. you see, I've been to every home game this season so far bar Sunderland, and I've always planned to come along to a piss up. The problem is I go up every week with a group of people my age, and I've never plucked up the courage to say 'Can I go and spend a few hours with my internet mates in this pub? I'll meet you at the stadium'. I pass the Union Rooms every time, so one day I'll come in. ;)

:lol:

Is anyone going to this then?

51809[/snapback]

I have this problem every home game. you see, I've been to every home game this season so far bar Sunderland, and I've always planned to come along to a piss up. The problem is I go up every week with a group of people my age, and I've never plucked up the courage to say 'Can I go and spend a few hours with my internet mates in this pub? I'll meet you at the stadium'. I pass the Union Rooms every time, so one day I'll come in. ;)

:lol:

51900[/snapback]

You're not missing much.

Fuck it then, maybe next time? I'll be in town from the morning so if anyone's up for it just send me a text I guess.

52122[/snapback]

And i was just about to announce i would be free for a drink before the match, and afterwards as well!

There's usually always a few people around, so just post a time and place and see what happens.

Okay, because I don't really know anywhere in town, I'll be in the back room of the Union Rooms from about 1.00-1.30. Show up if you want, or I'll be the very pathetic person drinking water in there alone. I'm around till about 6ish after the match too. I haven't been up to Newcastle since I had my head shaved, so no more pony tail, sorry.

Fuck it then, maybe next time? I'll be in town from the morning so if anyone's up for it just send me a text I guess.

52122[/snapback]

Fuck it?

Read up- there's me, Peasepud, Cath (before), Alreetlike, Bridget, Lou, Alex and PL. Even factoring in a few cryoffs that's not bad.

The venue is simple seeing as its a normal kickoff.

The Union Rooms, back room 1pm. There'll be a game on the screen- Villa-Liverpool I think.

52122[/snapback]

Ooooo, you huffy little madam! ;)