The scariest bloke i ever did see...

Smooth Operator

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll know if you see her, she'll be with him. He looks like Peter Kay, but that's about as far as it goes other than with Peter Kay people laugh with him, with the SMO people laugh at him :o

50371[/snapback]

You've got jokes i see.

Have you seen the Krankees? Well the little one, spitting double of Wacky Jnr.

Which one? theres bloody loads of em....unless its the little bleached blond that wears the micro pink skirt...  I think someone once mentioned seeing her like  :o

50363[/snapback]

That sounds like her! :o

50366[/snapback]

filthy boy!

so do you smoke then? jeeez its weird thinking you could be one of those irritating twats in the smoking bubble or some shite that got in me way this morning. :o

So are you on the 2nd floor then?

50369[/snapback]

He doesn't smoke, prefers to suck on a fishermans friend

:o

Which one? theres bloody loads of em....unless its the little bleached blond that wears the micro pink skirt...  I think someone once mentioned seeing her like  :o

50363[/snapback]

That sounds like her! :o

50366[/snapback]

filthy boy!

so do you smoke then? jeeez its weird thinking you could be one of those irritating twats in the smoking bubble or some shite that got in me way this morning. :o

So are you on the 2nd floor then?

50369[/snapback]

No i don't smoke, aye i'm on the 2nd floor. If you'd have gotten in my way this morning you would have known who i was before now son! :o

I'm the king of skiving so you'd probably regularly see me waltzing between the 2 shops on the ground floor checking out the poontang.

No i don't smoke, aye i'm on the 2nd floor. If you'd have gotten in my way this morning you would have known who i was before now son!  :o

I'm the king of skiving so you'd probably regularly see me waltzing between the 2 shops on the ground floor checking out the poontang.

50375[/snapback]

then you will have passed me many times walking the other way!

Like Ships in the night eh, Wacky got sacked a few weeks back for wanking in the mens toilets on the 3rd floor in building 6.

He only got caught cos he was in the disabled toilet and the force at which he blew his beans launced him across the cubicle and he accidently pulled the emergency cord!

He'd gave himself a bump on the head and by the time he came round it was too late, he was caught with his man-muck all over his best strides! :o

Out of interest pud which side of the ground floor do you work?

You can't miss peasepud, to be fair. :o

50379[/snapback]

the big fat ginger ones got a point...to be fair.

Im on the Amble Inn side. Got me seat right next to the window so I can while away those long hours watching blondes in short skirts. :o

Like Ships in the night eh, Wacky got sacked a few weeks back for wanking in the mens toilets on the 3rd floor in building 6.

He only got caught cos he was in the disabled toilet and the force at which he blew his beans launced him across the cubicle and he accidently pulled the emergency cord!

He'd gave himself a bump on the head and by the time he came round it was too late, he was caught with his man-muck all over his best strides!  :o

Out of interest pud which side of the ground floor do you work?

50378[/snapback]

Looking back it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me

:o

Who says the DWP don't believe in Diversity & Equality :o

He'd gave himself a bump on the head and by the time he came round it was too late, he was caught with his man-muck all over his best strides!  :o

50378[/snapback]

:o:o:o:o:angry:

Slightly lucky, I suppose? He's usually 'ripping the head off it' in the ladies isn't he?? Porvort!!:scare:

I was once having a tab outside building 6 and caught a right sight of some bleach blondes arse as the wind blew up her poor excuse for a skirt. Lovely little thong she was wearing. If its the same smooth its gotta be said you've done well for yourself. None of us could figure out what she was doing with the ugly bassa she was with :o

Might not be you cos I haven't seen her for a while

We both used to work in building 6 like and she has a constant battle with the wind when she's wearing her belts!

Funny she always says she's the one punching above her weight!  :o

50533[/snapback]

Flatulence?

We both used to work in building 6 like and she has a constant battle with the wind when she's wearing her belts!

50533[/snapback]

hmm the move sway from 6 could explain it. Did you both used to have your dinner together in the middle, at the tables near the shop?

so she is deluded then :o

50533[/snapback]

hmm the move sway from 6 could explain it. Did you both used to have your dinner together in the middle, at the tables near the shop?

so she is deluded then :o

50561[/snapback]

Aye that's right, we do still on the odd occasion but i try to avoid it cos she keeps clocking me looking at all the other fanny parading around!

It's an issue i can't deny it!  :o

She's also got a habit of leaving a lengthy log in the shitter! How can something so big come out of something so small?  :o

50539[/snapback]

How the f**k would you know like? :o

It's an issue i can't deny it!  :o

She's also got a habit of leaving a lengthy log in the shitter! How can something so big come out of something so small?  :o

50539[/snapback]

How the f**k would you know like? :o

50571[/snapback]

Wacky told him tbh. :o

I think she's dropping hints that she wants some Monroe transfer action.

50579[/snapback]

Is that a euphemism?

50581[/snapback]

Too right - i did English Language A level!

50591[/snapback]

Me too mate. They must've been giving them away, eh? :o