The scariest bloke i ever did see...

Smooth Operator

is working on our sandwich counter at work, he's a cross between the bloke off the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Leatherface is it?) and the guy who played Jaws in the Bond films.

I was innocently standing in the queue at noon awaiting my usual sarnie when i clapped eyes on this circus freak, now there was no way i was gonna have a sarnie prepared by this vision of beauty so i elected for a pre-made sarnie. I

I'm gonna try and get a photo of him on my phone and post it cos it's a must see - the poor bastard! Must be from out in the sticks, some backward place like Ashington i reckon.

Edited by Smooth Operator

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something similar happened to me at work today.

I was working behind the counter at the sandwich bar when the most UGLY man I had ever seen came to get a sarnie.

I hoped he was going to ask me to prepare one for me so I had a good 'throaty' ready to gob into his sandwich but he opted for a pre-made one. Never mind, if only he knew.....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :icon_lol:;)

is working on our sandwich counter at work, he's a cross between the bloke off the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Leatherface is it?) and the guy who played Jaws in the Bond films.

I was innocently standing in the queue at noon awaiting my usual sarnie when i clapped eyes on this circus freak, now there was no way i was gonna have a sarnie prepared by this vision of beauty so i elected for a pre-made sarnie. I

I'm gonna try and get a photo of him on my phone and post it cos it's a must see - the poor bastard! Must be from out in the sticks, some backward place like Ashington i reckon.

49822[/snapback]

;)

I was working behind the counter at the sandwich bar when the most UGLY man I had ever seen came to get a sarnie.

I hoped he was going to ask me to prepare one for me so I had a good 'throaty' ready to gob into his sandwich but he opted for a pre-made one. Never mind, if only he knew.....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :nufc:  ;)

49825[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

In ths bar of the Metropole Hotel in Moscow about 5 years ago

Looked a bit like Alexi Sayle, 6ft 4" high, about 10 ft across, all muscle, shaven head, head and (no-) neck like one of those Russian dolls, little black eyes, 5 o'clock shadow, smart suit, very quiet......................

We guessed he could just pull people's heads off

Even the professional ladies decided it was time to leave - and the barman was absolutely petrified.....................

I hoped he was going to ask me to prepare one for me so I had a good 'throaty' ready to gob into his sandwich but he opted for a pre-made one. Never mind, if only he knew.....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :icon_lol:  ;)

49825[/snapback]

Reminds me of the scene in Road Trip when they're in the diner and the dweeb complains about the butter (?) on his toast.... :nufc::blush::angry::angry::(:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I nearly fell off me seat laughing. Must remember to watch it again when I get home. :)

Looked a bit like Alexi Sayle, 6ft 4" high, about 10 ft across, all muscle, shaven head, head and (no-) neck like one of those Russian dolls, little black eyes, 5 o'clock shadow, smart suit, very quiet......................

Even the professional ladies decided it was time to leave - and the barman was absolutely petrified.....................

49835[/snapback]

Sounds nearly as scarey as the Metropole in Gateshead ;)

49835[/snapback]

Sounds nearly as scarey as the Metropole in Gateshead ;)

49837[/snapback]

Mercedes 600's just get nicked in Gateshead - they don't explode at random............ :icon_lol::nufc:

49822[/snapback]

I thought peasepud worked on the computer systems up there not the sarnie counter ;)

49822[/snapback]

I thought peasepud worked on the computer systems up there not the sarnie counter ;)

49890[/snapback]

twat...

which block is this then?

i only like to use whichever atrium shop Carol Vordermann (as we've christened her) is working in at the time.

49822[/snapback]

I thought peasepud worked on the computer systems up there not the sarnie counter :icon_lol:

49890[/snapback]

twat...

which block is this then?

i only like to use whichever atrium shop Carol Vordermann (as we've christened her) is working in at the time.

49908[/snapback]

Definitely not building 6 then. There's an old bird in there with her teeth queing up to get out, canny old wife though, used to keep my Chronicle for me ;)

There's some morons work on the catering here like, got my dinner one day and they have to write on the box what it is so the cashier can tell me the price, this young lass served me my chips and then wrote ships on the box. Maybe she was French or perhaps she was just thick as fuck. Same lass pushes a trolley around the floors in the mornings, i bought 3 slices of toast for 42p and gave her 50p, she got the calculator out to work out my change! ;)

49822[/snapback]

Oi!! ;)

Easy Gemmill, he was working on the hot food today, had to pretend i hadn't made up my mind what i wanted when he asked what i wanted (at least that's what i thought he'd said, it was just a series of grunts) so i let the girl behind get served so i could get served off someone else!

The hot food part isn't conducive to taking photo's of unsuspecting facial non-conformists anyway, i'll have to wait til he's back on sarnies til i can speak a snap of him onto my phone.

But don't fear Gemmill i'll get it soon enough, rumours are rife via the PM network that he's your better looking brother! :o

There's some morons work on the catering here like, got my dinner one day and they have to write on the box what it is so the cashier can tell me the price, this young lass served me my chips and then wrote ships on the box. Maybe she was French or perhaps she was just thick as fuck. Same lass pushes a trolley around the floors in the mornings, i bought 3 slices of toast for 42p and gave her 50p, she got the calculator out to work out my change!  :o

50042[/snapback]

Thats the lovely Carole Vordermann, she served the bloke in front of me one day who bought something for 92p, he handed her a quid and she got the calculator out for the change, comes to me, I have the self same thing, same price same money, same routine with the calc.

Really nice lass though, quite smart even when shes heading home :o

As for me, I used to be in building 1 but I've just moved to building 5.

There's some morons work on the catering here like, got my dinner one day and they have to write on the box what it is so the cashier can tell me the price, this young lass served me my chips and then wrote ships on the box. Maybe she was French or perhaps she was just thick as fuck. Same lass pushes a trolley around the floors in the mornings, i bought 3 slices of toast for 42p and gave her 50p, she got the calculator out to work out my change!  :o

50042[/snapback]

Thats the lovely Carole Vordermann, she served the bloke in front of me one day who bought something for 92p, he handed her a quid and she got the calculator out for the change, comes to me, I have the self same thing, same price same money, same routine with the calc.

50312[/snapback]

Check smooth operator's bird out, she's the blondie that wears belt's all the time but some how manages to pass them off as skirts, you better ask her Gaffa how she gets away with it because i didn't see it in the dress regulations. :o

50042[/snapback]

50312[/snapback]

Check smooth operator's bird out, she's the blondie that wears belt's all the time but some how manages to pass them off as skirts, you better ask her Gaffa how she gets away with it because i didn't see it in the dress regulations. :o

50339[/snapback]

Which one? theres bloody loads of em....unless its the little bleached blond that wears the micro pink skirt... I think someone once mentioned seeing her like :o

50042[/snapback]

50312[/snapback]

50339[/snapback]

Which one? theres bloody loads of em....unless its the little bleached blond that wears the micro pink skirt... I think someone once mentioned seeing her like :o

50363[/snapback]

That sounds like her! :o

Which one? theres bloody loads of em....unless its the little bleached blond that wears the micro pink skirt...  I think someone once mentioned seeing her like  :o

50363[/snapback]

That sounds like her! :o

50366[/snapback]

filthy boy!

so do you smoke then? jeeez its weird thinking you could be one of those irritating twats in the smoking bubble or some shite that got in me way this morning. :o

So are you on the 2nd floor then?