Murray vs. Henman

Ketsbaia

Henmania has taken a dramtic dip in recent years and i for one am very pleased the talentless toff prick is getting a good hiding!

It's the most cringing moment in modern sport when Henman clenches a fist after winning a point on Centre Court.

49818[/snapback]

Given he spent many years in the top 10 in the world I wouldn't say he was talentless. It's more the fault of the press for Henmania imo.

That's fair dues i suppose, just don't like the look of the upper class knob, his dad is even worse! Smarmy twat!

Every year at Timbledon it's the same old shite, some jumped up patriotic wankers sitting all day on Henman Hill in the rain after having queued for a week, probably the same cunts who shed tears when Princess Di died.

Used to like and look forward to Wimbledon before all this uncalled for hype started.

That's fair dues i suppose, just don't like the look of the upper class knob, his dad is even worse! Smarmy twat!

Every year at Timbledon it's the same old shite, some jumped up patriotic wankers sitting all day on Henman Hill in the rain after having queued for a week, probably the same cunts who shed tears when Princess Di died.

Used to like and look forward to Wimbledon before all this uncalled for hype started.

49823[/snapback]

;)

He's definitely a toff like and while I wouldn't mind going to Wimbledon I bet it's wall-to-wall wankers.

49823[/snapback]

;)

He's definitely a toff like and while I wouldn't mind going to Wimbledon I bet it's wall-to-wall wankers.

49827[/snapback]

That's the thing it'll be full of strawberry eating nonces listening to Cliff on their ipods praying for rain so that they might get the real thing.

Also is it just me or do the female fans on Centre Court everytime Tim Henman plays look like they've never had a cock up them in decades?!?