Grimsby vs Newcastle

Ketsbaia

Good job we won last night. If we had got beat we would have felt right tit's with Chelski going out. Let's hope Manure and Arse stay in Europe as long as possible so they continue to play weakened sides and we could have a right good go at this cup.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the BBC match report:

Grimsby could have been down to 10 men when captain Justin Whittle caught Shearer in the face with his arm when going up for a header.

The steeliness of the challenge was a reflection of the Mariners' growing confidence and increasing presence.

And here's me thinking it was a reflection of what a cowardly arsehole Justin Whittle is.  Turns out it was a sign of confidence.  Is it our license fee money that pays for this arseholery masquerading as journalism?

49946[/snapback]

Don't be so paranoid, just a bit of journalistic license.

Personally, I thought some of the pundits and commentators were sickeningly fawning towards Shearer on Sky during the match last night. It works both ways.

From the BBC match report:

Grimsby could have been down to 10 men when captain Justin Whittle caught Shearer in the face with his arm when going up for a header.

The steeliness of the challenge was a reflection of the Mariners' growing confidence and increasing presence.

And here's me thinking it was a reflection of what a cowardly arsehole Justin Whittle is.  Turns out it was a sign of confidence.  Is it our license fee money that pays for this arseholery masquerading as journalism?

49946[/snapback]

Don't be so paranoid, just a bit of journalistic license.

Personally, I thought some of the pundits and commentators were sickeningly fawning towards Shearer on Sky during the match last night. It works both ways.

50024[/snapback]

I hardly think it's paranoid to take issue with an elbow thrown in the face of a player being described as a sign of confidence.

I agree re Kamara's patter about Shearer - he blatantly wants to bum him.

606 is just starting. I expect there will be some Grimsby fans on having a twist after Shearers post match comments.

49901[/snapback]

The good thing about the Chelsea - Charlton match going into extra time was that it meant 606 started later. I can't bloody stand Spoony. Although no doubt that makes me a racist in the eyes of Bez ;)

606 is just starting. I expect there will be some Grimsby fans on having a twist after Shearers post match comments.

49901[/snapback]

The good thing about the Chelsea - Charlton match going into extra time was that it meant 606 started later. I can't bloody stand Spoony. Although no doubt that makes me a racist in the eyes of Bez ;)

50089[/snapback]

:icon_lol: I forgot it was Spoony, so I knocked it off when it was him. He grates on me. Totally clueless when it comes to anything apart from the top half of the Premiership. Mark Chapman is much better, even for a manc. Adrian Chiles is canny too. I enjoy it more when we've not been playing.