The Wire

scotty84

Guest alex
Anyone read any of the books by Simon btw? I've got Homicide (which was written ages ago but recently reissued) although I haven't got round to reading it yet.

I've recently finished Homicide, it's a great read. Plus you'd be surprised at how much you see in the Wire happened in reality. Including the "when it came for you to fuck me" conversation between McNulty and Bunk. Wish I hadn't read the 'making of' bit at the end, Simon sounds like a bit of a dick tbh. But as my brother said, most geniuses are...

Cheers. The Corner (also written ages ago) has recently been reissued too (the book that is).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished watching season 5 about a month ago. Started season 1 again last week and it really is better second time around. One of the best shows ever....

That said, I'm gonna have a break, buy the wire box set for the future and start again on the Sopranos :lol: