Claim to fame

Christmas Tree

Just been advised by a lady who I've been taxi ing for a year or so that she used to be married to a wealthy Greek and was a guest at jackies kennedys wedding to the Greek bloke and sat next to jackie during the reception.

Therefore in 3 moves I have sat next to the person who sat next to the person who sat next to JFK when he was assasinated!!!

Wow

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have met the entire Fairs Cup squad of 1969, lots of other players from the 1970's and some recent ones.

I have met Princess Anne.

I had my photo taken with a page 3 girl in the Sun in the 1970's

Just been advised by a lady who I've been taxi ing for a year or so that she used to be married to a wealthy Greek and was a guest at jackies kennedys wedding to the Greek bloke and sat next to jackie during the reception.

Therefore in 3 moves I have sat next to the person who sat next to the person who sat next to JFK when he was assasinated!!!

Wow

The winner?

Wow

The winner?

Having given this some more thought.....

This also puts me 4 steps from the oval office, 4 steps from the big red button, 4 steps from the book of secrets ( Roswell etc) and within touching distance ( if not inside) Marylin Monroe!

• 1 year later...

I bought a vintage Ludwig drum stand tonight that belonged to none other than the drummer from Dexy's Midnight Runners who toured with it in 1982. If you ever seen them at the Coatsie Club or Exhibition Park, chances are I've now got the drum stand that his crash was on <_<

Wow

The winner?

Having given this some more thought.....

This also puts me 4 steps from the oval office, 4 steps from the big red button, 4 steps from the book of secrets ( Roswell etc) and within touching distance ( if not inside) Marylin Monroe!

Met this lady in the pub some time later and she began to tell me about the time she was kidnapped by the IRA.......... <_<

Never mind, it was good while it lasted.

I was once bought some doors which had belonged to Stuart Cable the drummer off the Stereophonics. Who tragically died some years later from choking on his own vomit.

I was once bought some doors which had belonged to Stuart Cable the drummer off the Stereophonics. Who tragically died some years later from choking on his own vomit.

Putting you three steps away from something that made a positive contribution to music <_<

I seen Alan Shearer, Steve Harper and Kieron Richardson (boo!) at Newcastle train station.

I've met Joe Bonamassa a couple of times. That's pretty much it. <_<

I was at Steve Watson's wedding, Rob Lee was mortal ( he'd either just had his England debut, or 1st England goal, can't remember which), got a pic of Grandma Fist with most of the 96 squad at the wedding.

My brother was an extra on Stormy Monday- confirmed Sying is a cernt, as was Sean Bean surprisingly. Mrs Fist knows Sean Bean's ex wife , played Aveline in Bread.

I almost tripped over Carol Decker out of T'Pau coming out of Killington Lake service station on the M6.

My personal best though is when I was 18 I worked at an outdoor centre for spazzers. Debbie Greenwood turned up to film a piece for BBC , I was interviewed then had to take her out kayaking.

Me and a pal gave her a wetsuit to change into, then scuttled up into the sail loft and watched her getting into it.

Saw tops but no bottoms, she kept her knickers on the mucky cow!

Pervtastic!

I was at Steve Watson's wedding, Rob Lee was mortal ( he'd either just had his England debut, or 1st England goal, can't remember which), got a pic of Grandma Fist with most of the 96 squad at the wedding.

My brother was an extra on Stormy Monday- confirmed Sying is a cernt, as was Sean Bean surprisingly. Mrs Fist knows Sean Bean's ex wife , played Aveline in Bread.

I almost tripped over Carol Decker out of T'Pau coming out of Killington Lake service station on the M6.

My personal best though is when I was 18 I worked at an outdoor centre for spazzers. Debbie Greenwood turned up to film a piece for BBC , I was interviewed then had to take her out kayaking.

Me and a pal gave her a wetsuit to change into, then scuttled up into the sail loft and watched her getting into it.

Pervtastic!

My uncle used to knock about with Sting's bro and Sting is notoriously tight with his money apparently.

I'm not trawling this thread but I'm sure I'd have mentioned my main ones. One good one I don't think I've mentioned though was I once had a shite in Neil McDonalds bog, must've been 87 or 88 on Halloweens.

Edited by McFaul

Pervtastic!

Marvellous stuff Mr Fist <_<

Pervtastic!

My uncle used to knock about with Sting's bro and Sting is notoriously tight with his money apparently.

Wife of the guy that owned the local shop used to go out with Sting.

Putting you three steps away from something that made a positive contribution to music :D

Ouch <_<

My mam (retired special needs teacher) used to teach Steven Taylor in remedial class <_< Family folklore had it that he was a paperboy for my dad until it became clear me dad was talking drunken bollocks. He was just best mates with a lad who had a paper round.

My mam (retired special needs teacher) used to teach Steven Taylor in remedial class <_< Family folklore had it that he was a paperboy for my dad until it became clear me dad was talking drunken bollocks. He was just best mates with a lad who had a paper round.

Steven Taylor's dad installed my parents' burglar alarm system in the mid-90s. :D