Stadium Tour

Christmas Tree

Dont know if anyone else has done this. Think its now about £12 a head. Did it during the Derby last year and have to say it was brilliant. Best bit was walking down and then out of the tunnel seeing the ground loom large ahead.

I would reccomend anyone to do it and if possible make sure its a match day as theres a real buzz going on behind the scenes and more real stuff to see.

0001939wu5.jpg

toonbart010lf8.jpg

I saw it on another forum a few weeks ago and saved it to my pc so that every now and then.......as you do.

Hope this is not breaking some golden rule of forums as I really like watching her and at least this way the wife cant really say much as its a "lads forum thing".

is she not saying "piss on me".

Is it not "Joe Kinnear's black and white army"?

as for the stadium tour, its a good couple of hours out. Not sure whether its now changed under Llambias like and probably has 1 and a half hours dedicated to the new look super balancing books with a quick 5 minutes showing you round the dressing rooms and ground.

I went on one of the stadium tours last year before the opening game of last season against Villa, its definitely worth the coin and i got to meet wor Beardo for the first time, even got a picture with the handsome devil.

My favourite bit had to be the tour of the executive boxes like, what i wouldnt give for one!

Went in 2007 when I was in the toon. I think it was day after match day. Well worth the visit. Probably also makes the experience better if you have a good guide. Guy we had looked about 60-70 odd and had been going to games since he was a child, very passionate.

I've never got tired of looking at that oriental lady avatar. It's the way she keeps saying "Boro' piss" of course.

i never get tired of looking her either, i forget to read the post. and yes it does look like she is saying boro piss now you have mentioned it