Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

30 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

0B76A131-E260-4868-B910-426B00FD4077.jpeg

She was only there to trick him into signing a squid game contract, he ships off next week. Fat fucker thinks hes signed a contract extension 

Just seen a clip of Danny Murphy claiming that there's no one out there better equipped than Bruce for the task at hand. 

No point getting an actual good manager in because they've never been in a relegation battle, so we're best off sticking with the bloke who fucking put us second bottom and hasn't won a game for fucking ever. 

Do these cunts even listen to themselves? :lol: If that argument held water, no bad managers would ever lose their jobs. 

• Haha 4
  • Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I’d say it’s like the last day at school before the summer holiday. ‘Here lads, there’s a ball, do whatever the fuck you like’.

Where is the difference to other training sessions?

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just seen a clip of Danny Murphy claiming that there's no one out there better equipped than Bruce for the task at hand. 

No point getting an actual good manager in because they've never been in a relegation battle, so we're best off sticking with the bloke who fucking put us second bottom and hasn't won a game for fucking ever. 

Do these cunts even listen to themselves? :lol: If that argument held water, no bad managers would ever lose their jobs. 

Like I said on twitter, there's a fucking reason he's experienced with relegation battles.

• Like 1

It reminds me of when muppets like him said they don’t understand why we stuck with Rafa in the championship, we’d be better off getting someone that knows that league :lol: they’re total fucking idiots man. 

• Like 2

Bit odd to not bin him off today. You do wonder how much experience Staveley has running a massive business and whether she's ever had to actually fire someone before.

Things like training ground revamps, stadium upgrades, club sponsors. new manager talks etc. usually involve a team full of senior staff at a club who know what they are doing. At NUFC it sounds like it's Staveley and Charnley currently! We need to get a team in place behind the scenes ASAP so we can actually become a fully functioning club again

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bit odd to not bin him off today. You do wonder how much experience Staveley has running a massive business and whether she's ever had to actually fire someone before.

Things like training ground revamps, stadium upgrades, club sponsors. new manager talks etc. usually involve a team full of senior staff at a club who know what they are doing. At NUFC it sounds like it's Staveley and Charnley currently! We need to get a team in place behind the scenes ASAP so we can actually become a fully functioning club again

Given him time to say his goodbyes and empty every drawer of crisp packets before he does. Might be here until the end of the week.

46 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Like Merson when he argued Benitez couldn’t manage in the championship. And Murphy has never had a good word to say about us. Not that that means on the wind up, he’s clueless enough to mean it 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Given him time to say his goodbyes and empty every drawer of crisp packets before he does. Might be here until the end of the week.

I’ve got a lovely chicken and a nice bottle of wine in the fridge , just waiting for the announcement.…

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Some people don’t like to sack a manager without having the new one lined up. There’s no real benefit to getting rid of him without knowing who will replace him. All it does it creates more uncertainty.

But doesn't keeping a dead man walking around stink up the place, more so than Cabbage already did. Surely getting rid soon as and putting Jones interim would have been the thing to do. I mean I think it's clear that Staveley is trying to be very respectful, but in trying to appear different to Ashley, she may limit her initial effectiveness, but hopefully not.  

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Some people don’t like to sack a manager without having the new one lined up. There’s no real benefit to getting rid of him without knowing who will replace him. All it does it creates more uncertainty.

It creates certainty. The new owners certainly aren't fucking around. Steve Bruce certainly won't be sticking the place out any more. You're certainly getting a new manager, time to up your game. Etc

Even Henry Winter reckons he’s hard done by. I just don’t understand it. He’s done okay at small clubs like Hull and Sunderland but aside from that has he actually done anything to deserve the credit he’s being afforded in the media?

He will be gone by tomorrow PM I think.  Surly they have to speak with him etc.  I suppose they don't want to be portrayed as utter callous bastards.  I don't know why.  He's done absolutely fuck all to warrant a job even weeding the patio at the training ground the lazy cunt.

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United