The fatness poll

Jimbo

Fatness Poll  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm around 27 on the bmi index. playing contact sports as i do, such as rugby and some pretty barbaric footy, if i were 12 stone, i'd get flattened everytime. as it is i'm just over 13 and a half stone, when i was (on the 20th of november) 15 stone 8. it doesn't take into account your build, as i am broad across the chest and shoulders...

thats a crock of shit though.

Impressive. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I'm around 27 on the bmi index. playing contact sports as i do, such as rugby and some pretty barbaric footy, if i were 12 stone, i'd get flattened everytime. as it is i'm just over 13 and a half stone, when i was (on the 20th of november) 15 stone 8. it doesn't take into account your build, as i am broad across the chest and shoulders...

Impressive. B)

its not bad, and it really is all down to eating healthily and properly. 6 months ago i could run a mile in 6 mins 30, now its down to 5mins 19. i can sprint properly as well my best time from my youth was 11.9 seconds, and now aged 36, its 13.3 (which ain't bad) and my bp has gone down from an artery destroying 150/110 to 125/80.

the best thing for me to lose weight is my new excercise regime, its stupid. i call it the advert break crunch challenge. whilst the ads are on on the telly between the film or whatever i watch, i just do a few situps. I get through around 100 in an evening. that has definitely helped. better than watching ads for claims direct or whatever! i play footy 3 times a week , and rugby once a week. i jog a mile twice a week and do light weights once a week on my upper body.

this all comes from seeing my dad have a mild heart attack, he's fully recovered, but i do not want to go through that. never.

Impressive. :lol:

its not bad, and it really is all down to eating healthily and properly. 6 months ago i could run a mile in 6 mins 30, now its down to 5mins 19. i can sprint properly as well my best time from my youth was 11.9 seconds, and now aged 36, its 13.3 (which ain't bad) and my bp has gone down from an artery destroying 150/110 to 125/80.

All of that's not too shabby either.

the best thing for me to lose weight is my new excercise regime, its stupid. i call it the advert break crunch challenge. whilst the ads are on on the telly between the film or whatever i watch, i just do a few situps. I get through around 100 in an evening. that has definitely helped. better than watching ads for claims direct or whatever! i play footy 3 times a week , and rugby once a week. i jog a mile twice a week and do light weights once a week on my upper body.

this all comes from seeing my dad have a mild heart attack, he's fully recovered, but i do not want to go through that. never.

Yeah it's better never to get there than to have to try and recover, don't publicise the TV exercise too much though, they'll hunt you down, TV advertising revenue is dying as it is. :lol: