Easy Easy

Pilchard Chops

About 40000 wankaz in there today by my reconing...

And to think they did it again after the second!

It took the third goal for the idiots to understand what was happening.

Not big, not clever, not funny.

Just sheep.

48607[/snapback]

The crowd is getting worse at SJP.

Its like listening to bairns playing Championship Manager. Walk up to the ground and you here SKYSPORTS soundbites. "This one is WORLD CLASS - CNZ" (and he was poor today- one or two touches and people start rolling over themselves to honour him-in two months they will have him as scapegoat)

Sheep? Unfortunately that is too true.

I still go to other grounds when i cant get to away games. Places like Norwich, Ipswich, Sheffield Wed, Crewe, Luton etc have a core of proper fans who have been there for years. They understand the club AND its history (before the bairns start - 4 of those have won trophies more recently than us). Better astmosphere. Less spoilt. Ours is getting an embarrassment. Perhaps we grew to quickly and left a generation who didnt get in acting like automatons. Perhaps its tellys overkill.

whatever it is. I have never seen a crowd at SJP more fickle and less aware than it is recently (last 5 years or so)

48622[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

The fact that the whole "Easy" thing never gets done at SJP apart from yesterday and on very rare occasions at cup games proves to me that it was used yesterday for no other reason than to wind the mackems up. Talk of "40,000 wankaz" and condemnation of the majority of the crowd is a slight overreaction to people taking the piss out of some plebs in the away end, don't you think??

Incidentally I wasn't involved in the chant, and think it's a bit crap, but I'm not quite self-righteous enough to pass judgement on those that were.

48634[/snapback]

The chant isnt the point Gemmill. The atmosphere and fickle nature of our crowd is.

People seem incapable of thinking without something they heard some fat bloke on SKY say popping into the conversation/argument.

Sheep.Easy Easy is simply another example. An embarrassing and cheesy one.

48684[/snapback]

While I don't like the easy easy chant at all, you do come across as self-righteous, smug, arrogant, superior ar erm chap. I know who'd I'd rather sit next to.

48769[/snapback]

From you, i will take it as a compliment. Thanks.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 40000 wankaz in there today by my reconing...

And to think they did it again after the second!

It took the third goal for the idiots to understand what was happening.

Not big, not clever, not funny.

Just sheep.

48607[/snapback]

The crowd is getting worse at SJP.

Its like listening to bairns playing Championship Manager. Walk up to the ground and you here SKYSPORTS soundbites. "This one is WORLD CLASS - CNZ" (and he was poor today- one or two touches and people start rolling over themselves to honour him-in two months they will have him as scapegoat)

Sheep? Unfortunately that is too true.

I still go to other grounds when i cant get to away games. Places like Norwich, Ipswich, Sheffield Wed, Crewe, Luton etc have a core of proper fans who have been there for years. They understand the club AND its history (before the bairns start - 4 of those have won trophies more recently than us). Better astmosphere. Less spoilt. Ours is getting an embarrassment. Perhaps we grew to quickly and left a generation who didnt get in acting like automatons. Perhaps its tellys overkill.

whatever it is. I have never seen a crowd at SJP more fickle and less aware than it is recently (last 5 years or so)

48622[/snapback]

Jesus wept.

The fact that the whole "Easy" thing never gets done at SJP apart from yesterday and on very rare occasions at cup games proves to me that it was used yesterday for no other reason than to wind the mackems up. Talk of "40,000 wankaz" and condemnation of the majority of the crowd is a slight overreaction to people taking the piss out of some plebs in the away end, don't you think??

Incidentally I wasn't involved in the chant, and think it's a bit crap, but I'm not quite self-righteous enough to pass judgement on those that were.

48634[/snapback]

The chant isnt the point Gemmill. The atmosphere and fickle nature of our crowd is.

People seem incapable of thinking without something they heard some fat bloke on SKY say popping into the conversation/argument.

Sheep.Easy Easy is simply another example. An embarrassing and cheesy one.

48684[/snapback]

While I don't like the easy easy chant at all, you do come across as self-righteous, smug, arrogant, superior ar erm chap. I know who'd I'd rather sit next to.

48769[/snapback]

From you, i will take it as a compliment. Thanks.

48776[/snapback]

Is there anyone on this forum from whom you wouldn't take it as a compliment from?

People have argued whether the chant is just embrassing or whether its "better than nowt" and thats up to the individual's choice.

But, the simple fact is it makes you (and indeed all of us) lookin a bit thick when you do it at 1-0 in a tight game, (and pay for it), then mornically do it again at 2-1 (and pay for it again!) only to do it again at the end of a game we just managed to win.

Wait till we ever manage to be 3 or 4 goals up ina game before doign that chant when it'll make sense.

People have argued whether the chant is just embrassing or whether its "better than nowt" and thats up to the individual's choice.

But, the simple fact is it makes you (and indeed all of us) lookin a bit thick when you do it at 1-0 in a tight game, (and pay for it), then mornically do it again at 2-1 (and pay for it again!) only to do it again at the end of a game we just managed to win.

Wait till we ever manage to be 3 or 4 goals up ina  game before doign that chant when it'll make sense.

48805[/snapback]

surely it's a an ironic chant more designed to wind up the mackems? i don't think many people who were singing actually thought it was easy. it wasn't - it was a close game, but i sure would have joined in if i'd been at the ground. it's pure wind up fodder.

Wait till we ever manage to be 3 or 4 goals up ina  game before doign that chant when it'll make sense.

48805[/snapback]

surely it's a an ironic chant more designed to wind up the mackems? i don't think many people who were singing actually thought it was easy. it wasn't - it was a close game, but i sure would have joined in if i'd been at the ground. it's pure wind up fodder.

48847[/snapback]

I know what you mean, there would have been a mix of the two, some fans knowing it was far from easy and others just the genuinely thick kind of people!

Either way though i think it makes us look pretty stupid as you can guarentee people watchign it aren't saying "Oh look at those Newcastle fans ironically chanting at their SAFC counterparts, how very witty!" :nufc:

It was nice to see a decent atmosphere at the match for a change.

48890[/snapback]

Even the guy next to me sang the whole game through! :nufc: Normally he just sits very very quietly and silently seethes to himself. Occasionally yelling stuff if the moment really calls for it.

Yesterday he didn't shut up, was shouting encouragement, and even spoke to me!

Derbys do strange things to people....!

Reckon it'll be dead again next game?

48890[/snapback]

Even the guy next to me sang the whole game through! :nufc: Normally he just sits very very quietly and silently seethes to himself. Occasionally yelling stuff if the moment really calls for it.

Yesterday he didn't shut up, was shouting encouragement, and even spoke to me!

Derbys do strange things to people....!

Reckon it'll be dead again next game?

48891[/snapback]

Probably.

jesus, I wasn't there but surely there were no fans chanting that who weren't being ironic! I think its funny especially in a tight game like that and dont get all the irritation it seems to have caused, is that because Soccer AM have taken credit for introducing that chant to the game ( to which I wasnt aware by the way)

The fact that the whole "Easy" thing never gets done at SJP apart from yesterday and on very rare occasions at cup games proves to me that it was used yesterday for no other reason than to wind the mackems up.  Talk of "40,000 wankaz" and condemnation of the majority of the crowd is a slight overreaction to people taking the piss out of some plebs in the away end, don't you think??

48634[/snapback]

self righteous enough to insinute the same towards those who say it's complete crap though.

Incidentally, do you still think Souness will be "successful" [ie top 4] now that we have the moral booster of making hard work of beating a team certain to be relegated

48890[/snapback]

Atmosphere? :nufc: It was like a morgue :(

48971[/snapback]

Not joking- but were you there? I was in the SE corner and I can assure you the first half was rocking until Elliott scored, which took the wind out of our sails.

That said, it should really be like that week in, week out.

48890[/snapback]

Atmosphere? :nufc: It was like a morgue :(

48971[/snapback]

The Sunderland contingent were unusually quiet.

48987[/snapback]

Yes, they were.

What's it like at the SoL DM? All easy, easy and other sad charver chants from what I hear on the SMB.

The fact that the whole "Easy" thing never gets done at SJP apart from yesterday and on very rare occasions at cup games proves to me that it was used yesterday for no other reason than to wind the mackems up.  Talk of "40,000 wankaz" and condemnation of the majority of the crowd is a slight overreaction to people taking the piss out of some plebs in the away end, don't you think??

48634[/snapback]

self righteous enough to insinute the same towards those who say it's complete crap though.

Incidentally, do you still think Souness will be "successful" [ie top 4] now that we have the moral booster of making hard work of beating a team certain to be relegated

48906[/snapback]

:nufc:

48634[/snapback]

48906[/snapback]

49053[/snapback]

Well ?

48634[/snapback]

48906[/snapback]

49053[/snapback]

Well ?

49059[/snapback]

Boring.

48634[/snapback]

48906[/snapback]

49053[/snapback]

Well ?

49059[/snapback]

Boring.

49060[/snapback]

you'll do anything but admit you are wrong won't you ?

48634[/snapback]

48906[/snapback]

49053[/snapback]

Well ?

49059[/snapback]

Boring.

49060[/snapback]

49063[/snapback]

Becareful LM he will offer to paint you something just because you disagree with him and therefore you don't understand/can't read/are having a bad day.

48634[/snapback]

48906[/snapback]

49053[/snapback]

Well ?

49059[/snapback]

Boring.

49060[/snapback]

49063[/snapback]

As I've said to you on umpteen occasions - how am I wrong? What was the cutoff point whereby saying the manager needed time was proved wrong? Have we not established that we'll wait til the end of the season to make that judgement? Or can you not stop yourself making the same boring digs and asking the same pointless questions every week?