What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching Narcos. Thought it was quality but was a bit baffled at how much they would need to fit into the last episode before I realised there was a second season :D

Been watching Narcos. Thought it was quality but was a bit baffled at how much they would need to fit into the last episode before I realised there was a second season :D

Read the book the series is based on by the yank agent. Series one has just about covered 80-90% of the book. Fuck knows how they're going to string a second series out of it?

Read the book the series is based on by the yank agent. Series one has just about covered 80-90% of the book. Fuck knows how they're going to string a second series out of it?

Pablo on the run I'd imagine.

Totally lost interest in Walking Dead now. I get that it's a bleak and traumatic storyline but I stopped caring about any of them ages ago. I also got annoyed at their stupid decisions. Zombie apocalypses would be easy as pie to survive, but people in movies/tv shows are idiots.

The Walking Dead season finale doesn't seem to have gone down well. Personally I thought it was one of the best episodes there's been in ages. I'll say no more for fear of Gemmill.

I gave up on it seasons ago, so spoil away. Then deny that you've spoilt anything. :razz:

Totally lost interest in Walking Dead now. I get that it's a bleak and traumatic storyline but I stopped caring about any of them ages ago. I also got annoyed at their stupid decisions. Zombie apocalypses would be easy as pie to survive, but people in movies/tv shows are idiots.

Surving easily doesn't really make for good drama though does it. I know what you mean though, there are times when you can't understand why they would do something. It gets so stupid that it takes all the drama away.

episode was fucking dire imo and a total cop out

was fairly sure it was Abraham going to get killed because they'd killed Denise off instead of him in the previous episode that would've matched the same plot/time frame in the comics, and because Glenns too popular... but the way they've left it now it could be "which star is going to ask for too much money...because it'll be you", and if they don't it'll still be Abraham or one of the people no one gives two fucks about/knows their names (Aaron or the two women)

You might want to add that your spoiler also contains spoilers for anyone who has actually seen the episode but not read the comics. Mine follows suit.

I thought the build up was excellent. The increasing road blocks and number of saviours was very good. As was Neegan.I didn't really expect anyone to die (or to find out who it was more to the point) as they are always going to leave a clifhanger. It seems pretty clear that it's not Rick (mores the pitty as he's doing my head in now), his kid, Maggie or the other two lasses who's names escapes me. From the reaction to the first blow it seems it can really only be one of Abe, Michonne, Daryl or possibly Glen. I've just read that it's Glen in the comics and I'm hoping they go down that route. I'd be disapointed to lose Daryl or Michonne who are probably my two favourites in the show now.

I was on telly tonight. In the background of Ross Kemp's programme. Unfortunately I never noticed him at the time as I was busy discussing Kerry Katona's latest heartbreak with Brenda that was in her heat magazine. I'm as famous as Stevie now.

Anywhere we can catch it?