What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you liked 'Making a Murderer' you'll love 'The Jinx'. Easily the best thing I watched in 2015. I recommend not reading anything about him till you've finished the six-parter. It's on Kodi and at least some of it's on Youtube apparently.

Really enjoyed 'Making a Murderer' but thought it fizzled out quite badly in the end.

2.5 episodes into Making a Murderer. So far I'm hooked. Disappointed to hear that it fizzes towards the end, you non spoiler tagging prick.

The Jinx was captivating.

Thought the Beeb's adaptation of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None was class. Proper old skool atmospheric thriller. It's 3 x 60 min parts which you can still see via iPlayer.

2.5 episodes into Making a Murderer. So far I'm hooked. Disappointed to hear that it fizzes towards the end, you non spoiler tagging prick.

The Jinx was captivating.

:lol: Is that a spoiler? Apologies if so, I don't think everyone thinks it fizzled out.

I still get pissed off about people spoiling The Koran, so my bad. :blush:

Thought the Beeb's adaptation of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None was class. Proper old skool atmospheric thriller. It's 3 x 60 min parts which you can still see via iPlayer.

Yeah I really enjoyed that too. Thought the setting and the sound were done perfectly to build the atmosphere.

Sherlock, on the other hand, was awful IMO.

That's not a spoiler man. The episode is so mixed up it means nothing. But I've added spoilers anyway.

No I've not and I'll not be heading back to this thread until later tonight when I've finished it :D

Edited by David Kelly

That's not what the episode was really about though so in that sense it's not a spoiler. But I'll give you that it was still inappropriate for me to post that. You were probably the only one who saw what I put so since I've now put the spoilers on you might want to edit your message for anyone who hasn't seen it ;)

I brought the Jinx to Toontastic and was roundly ignored when I recommended it. Thankfully I was through it before you started watching it. :razz:

The Guardian spoiled the final episode for me actually, the twats. It became the unique combination of a popular show and a current events story, and they ran a story on the front of their website the morning after it aired in the US and before I'd had a chance to watch it.

That's where I benefit from not reading or watching the news! I'm murder for spoiling things for myself like. Usually through looking at IMDB and seeing how many episodes an actor is in something for. I'm dying to read up on Steven Avery now but since my five a side game has been cancelled I should get through MaM tonight.