Mike Ashley

Sir Bob Almighty!

We are going the wrong way with Kinnear at the club. I am very surprised we have made any signings and I can only think that the players have come for the cash. Good managers tempt in good players and Kinnear just doesnt have the draw we need to make any progress. We dont want a miracle manager, im certainly not dillusional to think that anything short of a total rebuild will put us anywhere near to where we once were. All I want from the club is an owner I can trust in, a manager I can believe in and a team which looks like its capable of getting results and giving us all hope. At the moment we have none of those and its the worst team we have seen for about 7 or 8 years

He's a fucking coward...

He uses the Liverpool game (when we were supposed to be honouring SBR) to announce the club is no longer for sale and is now using the Mackems game (where we'll be more up for it than normal) to show his face in SJP for the first time in 5 months.

Grow some fucking balls you fat cunt

Well i think it takes some balls to make his re-appearance at home to sunderland in the current situation tbf.

What he said, if he turned up at hull or Portsmouth /shrug meh! but hes choosen to pitch up at SJP at a derby, where, for the first time in living memory the mackems have a chance to do the double over us! that my friends is big fuck off balls and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to pull their head out their ass