Other games

Park Life

His family will be fully behind him, some spoilt cunt wife who whinges about manchester for starters.

I think Manchester is a shithole myself, the city centre is quite modern but it's got fuck all character, nothing like Newcastle in my view, but you have some of the nicest places in Britain within 15 miles like Alderley Edge, just live there ffs.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His family will be fully behind him, some spoilt cunt wife who whinges about manchester for starters.

I think Manchester is a shithole myself, the city centre is quite modern but it's got fuck all character, nothing like Newcastle in my view, but you have some of the nicest places in Britain within 15 miles like Alderley Edge, just live there ffs.

Rather live in Brazil tbh.

I'm not that keen on Manchester, but if I was getting paid 250k a week I'd settle down and shut the fuck up about it. They should ban this whole contract shite where a player is owned by some company, whatever the fuck Tevez and Mascherano did to start off this saga.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROq8tWkS7fWzBG6wXk5YfnkIpkly6Xqmi-Mmyax9ZEfg0OvODh

I'm not that keen on Manchester, but if I was getting paid 250k a week I'd settle down and shut the fuck up about it. They should ban this whole contract shite where a player is owned by some company, whatever the fuck Tevez and Mascherano did to start off this saga.

Think he should double his wage demands tbh.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTasi9n53KpjgCR3XA3RNU9YUkMJCX0uxnSkqH0WAR-kOHkRSCA

Edited by Park Life

Rather live in Brazil tbh.

Surely Tevez was living somewhere out in Cheshire anyway?....and who'd want Fergie, Robbie Savage and Alan Green as neigbours anyway?....i'd rather live in rural Northumberland. Knocks spots off anything Cheshire has to offer.

Alderly Edge used to be an averagely pretty, if fairly sleepy, large-ish village until the manc/scouse 'stockbrokers' started moving in, followed by the footballers. Now they say its full of hideous noveau riche wankers. Perhaps Carlos thought they were bell ends too.