Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that was a cunting of intergalactic proportions.

:)

Bit of a shame for yous really, could've seen you winning it (isn't there that thing about Spurs doing well in years ending with a 1 as well). Would have made a change from the usual suspects anyway.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Anyone watching the Espanyol - Villarreal match?

Great stuff. End to end.

Rossi has them 1 up at the half time.

Aye I've got it on fucking catastrophic day gambling again, so last throw of the dice was £80 on Villarreal @ 6/4. Cracking atmosphere up to the goal, cracking game, cracking everything. Villarreal are mint, I donno how they do it, there's no sugar daddy, 20,000 gates in a town with a pop of 80,000, yet over the last 6 years I think you could almost say they're the third or fourth team in Spain. They've been more consistent than ACDM, Valencia or Sevilla. Yet they attract all these class players. Riquelme signing for them was like him signing for a shit Boro area wise etc... They've got lucky with peanuts signings too, Santi Carzola is mint cost them pennies been there years, and also Gonzalo Rodriguez. Cani is mint too but I think he was a big money buy. Their kit is sexy too, I like Villarreal, and I love Spanish football it's fuckin much better than English football in every respect.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Villareal are mental. I have no idea how they do it. As you say, there's Bout the same capacity of the stadium as there is population. 1 hotel town etc.
Vila-real[1] (Valencian pronunciation: [ˌvilareˈaɫ], Spanish: Villarreal [ˌbiʎareˈal]) is a town in the province of Castelló, in the Valencian Community, Spain. Located 7 km to the south of the province's capital (Castelló de la Plana), at 42 m above sea level, it has 51,367 inhabitants (2010 data), most of them living in the urban area that covers about 10.72% of its county's 55.4 km2 surface. Ranked by population, it is the second city in the province (following the capital), and tenth in the Valencian Community.

South Shields is probably bigger than that. The thing is you think every season right they'll pipe down now and become like a Getafe/Recreativo type club, but they are always there and their top players are hard to move. Forlan didn't want to go to Atletico at first.

4379702305_ee0ea0d709.jpg

...and there's their Waldorf. FFS this is a place which has held a CL Semi Final.

Can't beat a good ol' Spurslol, but I'd rather Fulham didn't go into our game after such a big win.

Don't mind that. With a team like Fulham I'd probably prefer that to a gutsy 2-1. Might come in playing like they were at 2, 3 or 4-0 up and we should be able to show more grit than Tottenham have.

Was listening to a phone in on the radio before the end of the Fulham / Spurs match when a Spurs fan rang in complaining they didn't turn up so he left the ground after 30mins.

Presenter accused him of hypocrasy so the bloke uttered an expletive and hung up! :)