Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe Liverplol are actually above us in the table now.

We've got a game in hand over them still thankfully.

Those 4 dropped points would have had us sitting pretty in seventh with a game in hand on the sides above and below us. Still annoys me.

....and it's not just 4 points from those two games that we've dropped unfortunately ;)

Can't believe Liverplol are actually above us in the table now.

We've got a game in hand over them still thankfully.

Those 4 dropped points would have had us sitting pretty in seventh with a game in hand on the sides above and below us. Still annoys me.

....and it's not just 4 points from those two games that we've dropped unfortunately ;)

aye, but those 2 are the freshest in our memory, and at face value were the most preventable

I'd like to go on record as saying I was wrong about Lee Clark.

When Roeder had him as assistant I thought it was jobs for the boys, a Terry Mac type situation where he would hand the bibs out, put the bets on and provide a few laughs. I didn't think he had the nous to be a proper coach or manager. But fair play, he's done a tremendous job at Huddersfield and created a nice, tidy side. Good luck to him, and I hope he can continue the upward spiral.

Also good on Huddersfield, fivelive saying they've took five thousand there. Obviously its a one-off and a special occasion for them, but compare it to Wigan's Emirates turn-out of 48. [forty-eight/videprinter]

Not bad for a RL town.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

F.A Cup draw.

Fulham or Tottenham v Bolton or Wigan

Man Utd v Crawley

Everton or Chelsea v Reading

Leyton Orient v Arsenal

Birmingham City v Sheff Wed

Stoke City v Brighton

Notts County or Man City v Aston Villa

West Ham v Burnley