Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Redknapp: Kompany is an ecperienced, experienced player. (This is only the second season he's been a regular). Nasri: He seems to get better every game. (What another dozen games and he'll be Platini?). Jesus Christ. ;)

Oh yeah and Gullit: If you forget to follow your man (Barry), just block him (touches Redknapp's arm as if he's just revealed the contents of the dead sea scrolls). What in the box Ruud? Dear me.

Edited by Park Life

Jamie Redknapp: Kompany is an ecperienced, experienced player. (This is only the second season he's been a regular). Nasri: He seems to get better every game. (What another dozen games and he'll be Platini?). Jesus Christ. :lol:

Oh yeah and Gullit: If you forget to follow your man (Barry), just block him (touches Redknapp's arm as if he's just revealed the contents of the dead sea scrolls). What in the box Ruud? Dear me.

Kompany played more games his first season than he did last. 86 in total and all ready played 32 times for his country. ;)

Jamie Redknapp: Kompany is an ecperienced, experienced player. (This is only the second season he's been a regular). Nasri: He seems to get better every game. (What another dozen games and he'll be Platini?). Jesus Christ. :lol:

Kompany played more games his first season than he did last. 86 in total and all ready played 32 times for his country. ;)

Yeah so 2 seasons as a regular. I guess he really is "an experinced-experienced player". :lol: Every fucker has player for Belgium.

Funny watching Citeh up against one of the teams that really matter and suddenly the ref isn't giving them all the decisions and winning games for them like against us and Blackpool, doesn't work when they come up against the old top 4, they actually have to win it themselves then.

Funny watching Citeh up against one of the teams that really matter and suddenly the ref isn't giving them all the decisions and winning games for them like against us and Blackpool, doesn't work when they come up against the old top 4, they actually have to win it themselves then.

I was wondering after their games against us and Blackpool if there were dodgy goings on.

I was wondering after their games against us and Blackpool if there were dodgy goings on.

Just been shown their place, they'll get all the decisions against the percieved lesser clubs, but not against the big boys, the prem doesn't work that way!

Milner really shouldn't be starting for a team trying to win the league. More than good enough to be a squad player for a team with their ambition, but there's no way he should be starting. Good player to bring on when the opposition are tiring though.

Although with Mancini's defensive tactics - he's more often than not liable to start over Johnson, Balotelli or Silva.

I only started watching at the start of the 2nd half. Wasn't really concentrating and assumed it was just highlights for about 10 mins. 10-0 ;)

Edited by alex

;)

I don't know why but I hate Sammy Lee.

I'm thinking that through photoshop, it should be possible to flip Sammy on a horizontal axis and paste him over that gif of the man shitting while jumping into a lake....

;)

I'm thinking that through photoshop, it should be possible to flip Sammy on a horizontal axis and paste him over that gif of the man shitting while jumping into a lake....

On photoshop? No. On Adobe ImageReady? Yes.

;)

On photoshop? No. On Adobe ImageReady? Yes.

Well, les Yak Yak, more Art Attack.

There's a good chap

Spanish soccer almost mourned the loss of another player this past weekend when Salamanca’s Miguel García suffered a heart attack in the middle of his team’s second division match against Betis.

The eerie footage, taken in the 56th minute, shows García suddenly struggle to maintain balance after tying his shoe laces before buckling on his knees and smashing face-first into the ground. In a matter of seconds, other players and the match referee realized something was terribly wrong and frantically waved for medical help.

García was legally dead for 25 seconds, according to team physician José Ignacio Garrido, before being revived on the pitch and rushed to Salamanca's University Hospital, where he is currently in stable condition.

Although a tragedy was averted, the 31-year-old midfielder knows that his playing days are over.

“We’ve tried to make him (García) realize that, given what he went through yesterday (Sunday)… not playing again isn’t the worst thing that could’ve happened,” Salamanca Sporting Director Baltasar Sánchez told Marca.

García’s brush with death left many teammates and opponents visibly distraught, and stirred painful memories of Antonio Puerta, a rising Spanish star who died of cardiac arrest at the age of 22 while playing for Sevilla in 2007.

Both team doctors embraced after the final whistle. Fucking terrifying stuff.