Other games

Park Life

you'd fucking love mourinho if he was your club's coach. best tactician in the game at the moment even if his teams don't always play the nicest football.

He's still a fucking cunt.

Your an idiot :icon_lol:<_<:icon_lol:

;) Oh the irony

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a brave man who'd bet against Barca at the Camp Nou. Even if they lose though, Mourinho has restored Inter and no matter what his detractors say will leave yet another club better off than when he arrived. Madrid would be truly formidable with him in charge and I think if he spent a couple of years there and waited for Old Whiskey Nose to (pop off) retire then he'd have another top club waiting for him in Man U.

Sneijer looks like a canny bit of business by Mourinho.

Inter were excellent.

Graeme Souness saying "I bet when he strips off he's a tight little unit" about Messi was not.

:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

;)

Sneijer looks like a canny bit of business by Mourinho.

Inter were excellent.

Graeme Souness saying "I bet when he strips off he's a tight little unit" about Messi was not.

I find the idea of Souness providing 'expert' insight into the skills of Messi etc and the tactical battles of Guardiola and Mourinho insulting quite frankly, as I'm sure they do.

Guest Barrack Road

Bayern are wank. Shows what a radge season it is when they're going to be in the final. Lyon were a disgrace chance of a life time to get in that final, and they couldn't be arsed.

Thats a home team decision if I ever saw one

hand coming out, not looking, you see it all the time, just trying to hold off the player

booking at worst for me, I wouldn't have squezed busquets neck after that, I'd have fucking lamped him

To do that in the Nou Camp, against Barca in a Champions League semi when you're beating them is utter madness.

We can argue all day about whether it was above or below the neck but the fact remains that it was totally unnecessary and IMO, he deserved to walk.

he wasn't doing anything though, it happens dozens of times in a match, the hand out, just to check your opponent, where he is etc

not a sending off imo, and for how hard it hit him, busquets typically down like hed been shot

also, what a bloody save that was

Edited by Andrew

Same as what Nicky Butt did in a UEFA Cup match for us soon after joining us and he was sent off. Any movement like that in a European game is pure stupidity.

that was never a booking!

loads of ball, loads of messi, my kind of thing

hes only been booked cause, again barca home and cause the rest were visibly getting annoyed at barca playing on

To do that in the Nou Camp, against Barca in a Champions League semi when you're beating them is utter madness.

We can argue all day about whether it was above or below the neck but the fact remains that it was totally unnecessary and IMO, he deserved to walk.