Other games

Park Life

Surely Pompey are even more fucked if they win the FA Cup? If the same bonuses are in the players' contracts as last time.

Apparently the players are not accepting the bonuses if they win due to the club being fucked and that. At least that's what O'Hara said on the radio earlier.

Fair play to them.

Good to see them through, David v Goliath final.

Great result for football:

1. Spurs lost

2. Redknapp lost

3. Redknapp lost to the club he left for a 'big' club

4. Crisis club have got to the FA Cup Final

5. Did I mention Spurs lost?

Was listening to Talksport earlier and there was some arrogant yid who'd rung in. Every time they asked him about not winning today he replied that he didn't care, didn't want to win the cup anyway and his only gripe was that Wiley had 'cheated' his team out their right to finish 4th by giving Palacios an unfair booking.... what a load of shit! :lol:

Left an interesting predicament though - I'm sure I read somewhere that Portsmouth lost their membership of UEFA because the governing body refuses to acknowledge clubs in administration. Their win today effectively guarantees them the Europa League place that the cup winners receive (Chelsea will finish top 4 and therefore the Champions League will take precedence for them).

Wonder how UEFA / FA will play this one...

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely Pompey are even more fucked if they win the FA Cup? If the same bonuses are in the players' contracts as last time.

Apparently the players are not accepting the bonuses if they win due to the club being fucked and that. At least that's what O'Hara said on the radio earlier.

Fair play to them.

Good to see them through, David v Goliath final.

Left an interesting predicament though - I'm sure I read somewhere that Portsmouth lost their membership of UEFA because the governing body refuses to acknowledge clubs in administration. Their win today effectively guarantees them the Europa League place that the cup winners receive (Chelsea will finish top 4 and therefore the Champions League will take precedence for them).

Wonder how UEFA / FA will play this one...

Personally I think it's criminal, deemed by winning the competition or it being passed down it's still a recognisable reward, and therefore despite administration and relegation, I feel as if Portsmouth have been harshly done over for a priviledge that is rightly theirs.

Edited by Acid

Affords them an opportunity to make some money on the back of their genuine success yet UEFA say no. I agree, it's fucking shite!

33b0ho2.jpg

As for Portsmouth, I read somewhere that they didnt apply for a Uefa licence because their books werent in order, or something along those lines - I'm not really sure.

Edited by JonGoodwyn

33b0ho2.jpg

As for Portsmouth, I read somewhere that they didnt apply for a Uefa licence because their books werent in order, or something along those lines - I'm not really sure.

Unbelievable he didn't walk for that. That cheating scum.

Quite amazing that Milner wasn't badly injured by that.

Clearly a straight red and 3-match ban. Fucking Terry is a cheating arsehole who amazingly STILL cops an easy ride from referees.

In all fairness, he did get the ball before the man...

Doesn't matter in the slightest.

Otherwise you could setup a target in front of Llambias then claim innocence when the bullets you fired go straight through the target and into Derek.

/ridiculous parallel drawn between football and murder

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
you'd fucking love mourinho if he was your club's coach. best tactician in the game at the moment even if his teams don't always play the nicest football.

Exactly. His Chelsea side DID play some pretty football at times though.

Personally i think he is class...the game needs more 'out there' personalities iyam.

you'd fucking love mourinho if he was your club's coach. best tactician in the game at the moment even if his teams don't always play the nicest football.

He's still a fucking cunt.

Your an idiot :icon_lol:;)<_<

Your an idiot :icon_lol:;)<_<

Rather have Hughton.

yeah, but we'd love him if he was our cunt. bit like bellamy