Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed it?

:yes

well yes actually, my parents were arriving home, but thats not what I was refering to

"very underrated player on the world scale"

I like how capellos been using Beckham, it works and it makes him effective despite his loss of legs, shame now that we've got a lot of the same on the right now, all pace no product

I've been Reading a bit about Lennon, Walcott and Becks possibly all going to the WC. Any talk of Joe Cole going? Is he a certainty or has he lost form through injury?

wellI think its expected that lennon and walcott will go, cole isnt in or out as yet, Id like to see him in he seemed to be one ofthe few england players who performed all the time before his injury and can be named on the left which we're lacking

Just seen Adam Johnson's goal. I'd have him in the squad for that alone.

was just about to comment on that goal

hope he keeps his form up and does get in the squad

A natural left footed winger. Quality strike. Big lad as well.

still quick though, when city bought him I thought he was one for the future for them but hes looked a bloody good player for them when hes been on

I noticed there's rumours abound that Man City are sniffing around Buffon. Dear oh dear Shay.... :yes

I also hear Mr Given is due a date in the high court soon regarding dealings with his former agent.

Chelsea 1 down.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.........don't like Chelsea, but they are British, but its one for Mourinho, nice to see someone treated badly and then go back and get the last laugh. He's the best manager they had, and they got rid of him.