Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_london

Wimbledon v Luton going to pens. Come on you Dons. Arguably the biggest disgrace in English football history what happened to Wimbledon. No one liked them when they were in the top flight, but what MK Dons did bordered on criminal. Imagine a team from Harrogate buying the Newcastle United franchise and supporters being expected to watch games there, cos that's what the cheeky twats expected dons fans to do. Well they're back if they win this, I had a bet on Luton but fuck them it's lost. After 8 years any proper football fan would wish Wimbledon well, lets hope they can do it, going to pens in 2 mins.

Brilliant news for AFC Wimbledon. What they've achieved in less than 8 years is nothing short of a miracle. Didn't that club start up by them inviting anyone who who wanted to just to turn up and have a go?

Come August they'll be one division lower than the club that deserted their neighbourhood. If those two got in the same league, forget Celtic v Rangers, Liverpool v Man Utd or Newcastle v Sunderland. This would be rivalry of epic proportions.

Brilliant news for AFC Wimbledon. What they've achieved in less than 8 years is nothing short of a miracle. Didn't that club start up by them inviting anyone who who wanted to just to turn up and have a go?

Come August they'll be one division lower than the club that deserted their neighbourhood. If those two got in the same league, forget Celtic v Rangers, Liverpool v Man Utd or Newcastle v Sunderland. This would be rivalry of epic proportions.

A mate of mine summed it up by saying that everyone hated the old Wimbledon but every football fan on the planet would love it, just love it if AFC get to play MK Dons and beat them.

A mate of mine summed it up by saying that everyone hated the old Wimbledon but every football fan on the planet would love it, just love it if AFC get to play MK Dons and beat them.

There'd be fucking hell on... but you're right, I'd just love it if they did.

They almost met in the FA cup this season (both had replays and drawn to meet each other if they won but either one or both of them lost). I heard that AFC fans/the club weren't really interested in a 'derby' - they resent the fact that MK Dons exist and that such a game gives the team a credibility they simply do not deserve. You can see their point tbh.

It would be a bit tasty though.