Other games

Park Life

Those fuckers are going to finish 5th aren't they?

It's either them or spurs so it's bad AIDS v cancer as far as I'm concerned.

Btw, if we'd signed Suarez and kept Carroll there's no reason why it couldn't have been us right up there.

I see the "We're going to win the league in a few seasons" brigade are back out as well.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

Tbh, Dalglish has done well but I think they've benefitted from it being such a weird season. There miles away from the top 4 imo.

they didnt deserve to score 5 againts birmingham but could have and should have had more againt fulham. that suarez guy looks class( if he carries on like that world class). he cost 22m which is a bargain in todays market. they are going to be a force next year

Are you a scouser? You only seem to post about Liverpool anyway.

they didnt deserve to score 5 againts birmingham but could have and should have had more againt fulham. that suarez guy looks class( if he carries on like that world class). he cost 22m which is a bargain in todays market. they are going to be a force next year

I thought you were a scouser asweel

Classing you're own team as 'They' sounds totally wrong

no am not a scoucer. am from the south east and the number of toon supporters in my town is very small. most of my friends that like football are liverpool supporters so i end up watching aot of their games. you can say a second team if you like. i also follow brighton (local team) and enjoy watching arsenal and baca.

Guest alex

Haven't checked this but someone on the radio was claiming that if Rangers win the league that'll be 10 titles in 11 seasons managing them for Walter Smith.

Haven't checked this but someone on the radio was claiming that if Rangers win the league that'll be 10 titles in 11 seasons managing them for Walter Smith.

Nar, he left in 1998 for the blue dippers, Celtic won it when he left, and he came back about 2007, and this would only be three in a row, so he's lost 2 or 3.

Guest alex

Nar, he left in 1998 for the blue dippers, Celtic won it when he left, and he came back about 2007, and this would only be three in a row, so he's lost 2 or 3.

Didn't sound right like. Still a canny record I would imagine (even taking into account the two-horse race nature of the league up there).

Edit: Might be right when applied to full seasons in the job mind.

Edited by alex

Didn't sound right like. Still a canny record I would imagine (even taking into account the two-horse race nature of the league up there).

Aye he's done better the second time than the first in my opinion. When he took over Rangers in 1991, they were easily the best team in Britain in my view, while Celtic were absolutely shite. This time he's had nothing to spend got them to the UEFA Cup Final and won three titles in a row when it's obvious Celtic are and have been a better side with better players.

Guest alex

Aye he's done better the second time than the first in my opinion. When he took over Rangers in 1991, they were easily the best team in Britain in my view, while Celtic were absolutely shite. This time he's had nothing to spend got them to the UEFA Cup Final and won three titles in a row when it's obvious Celtic are and have been a better side with better players.

Don't know if you spotted my edit. Anyway, a lot of people say he deserves credit for creating the team he took over in 1991 too. They did have loads of money by the standards of that era though. Still got to do the job and deal with those massive expectations too.

I hope Swansea do them over 2 legs, can't stand Forest, and I hope Reading turnover Cardiff asweel

From a neutral perspective, an all Welsh final would be something extra special.

Can't believe that slipped me mind actually, totally forgot about that outcome, hopefully that'll happen with Cardiff getting turned over

Canny dive by Hernandez like.

wasn't a dive tbf (which makes a change) but it is one of those stupid penalty's where he doesn't have control of it or was anywhere when he took that touch, pokes the ball and lets Robinson clatter him happens all the time but robinson had no need to come sliding in like that

He was pulling the face and moving his legs before Robinson hit him imo - I agree the keeper was daft but still not right.